• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

I called Devin Booker a loser.   I take it back.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47vb3ab7wcnv9n0f6x9b

Good job absolutely cookin' the fLakers.  Now the latest chucker left on the loser-list is ol' Zack LLLLavine.  You on the clock, bro.

I’m staring at ur avatar.. :indifferent:

• Haha 1

On 5/30/2021 at 9:28 PM, Spud2nique said:

Not sure how many teams have come back from losing 2  at home (0-2) to start then winning 4 straight. I think the Clipps got a chance.

Jinx no jinx :praying:

Go Clipps :rolleyes:

:peanut-butter-jelly-time:by Texaschuck, that’s what you get for throwin your weight around realgm! 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Interesting that, despite the other guy losing, no one changes their opinion of him.  But, to get folks to notice our guy, he has to win.

It’s not interesting 🤨 it’s straight up :censored:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

KP doesn’t like his role with the Mavs. @kg01 your thoughts? 

If I take it to realgm, it’ll end with me as Seth. Lol

Ps The teacher is Texaschuck. 🤭 

I'm confused.  Trying to reconcile KP's comments with the narrative that the Maverick makes everybody better.  Smells a lot like he ain't makin' KP better.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kg01 said:

I'm confused.  Trying to reconcile KP's comments with the narrative that the Maverick makes everybody better.  Smells a lot like he ain't makin' KP better.

They were discussing it with your boy Kam and my boy AD on NBA radio and asked if he might get traded. Kam said they wouldn’t be able to swing a deal because of the Zinger’s big contract but AD said they said the same about CP3 and Gilbert Arenas before him.

Then news comes out that Luka is going to sign a supermax 5 year this summer right away after that. 

Cuban be like... :indifferent: 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

My popcorn (and my body) was ready for this story.

Honestly, sounds like they put too much faith in this gambler guy.  Or, at best, allowed him too much access to players.

Cut the guy off and the problem should be fixed.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, kg01 said:

My popcorn (and my body) was ready for this story.

Honestly, sounds like they put too much faith in this gambler guy.  Or, at best, allowed him too much access to players.

Cut the guy off and the problem should be fixed.

Is that our own Bob guy? Remember the Mavs/Luka fan. :laugh1: It’s possible.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Is that our own Bob guy? Remember the Mavs/Luka fan. :laugh1: It’s possible.

Haha, that'd be hilarious but doesn't the RgM Bob worship at the alter of Louka?  Sounds like the gambler may not be that big a fan.

It's hilarious to see threads on RgM trying to explain how the Mavs have no talent compared to the Hawks.  Totally ignoring the fact that superstars are supposed to elevate their teammates by making the game easier for them.

When we were out there trying to "win" with the ghosts of Lamian Jones and Stone-hands Len and the corpse of Vince Carter, folks said the Hawks were losing because of the shortcomings in Trae's game.  Now, in DAL, it's everybody else's fault.  smdh

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

RgM

Just went on there but just to give Bird a high five about a Trae/Timmy Hardaway Sr. stat. 25 and 18, man, Trae really is that guy we’ve ALL always wanted. Just grinding and never giving up. 

Has Jammibrad been going nuts on realgm? I think I just increased a rank by the way. :clap:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Just went on there but just to give Bird a high five about a Trae/Timmy Hardaway Sr. stat. 25 and 18, man, Trae really is that guy we’ve ALL always wanted. Just grinding and never giving up. 

Has Jammibrad been going nuts on realgm? I think I just increased a rank by the way. :clap:

I gotta give Jammy some props (not flowers).  He's been straight givin' it to haters with some facts about how well Trae's been playing.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
On 6/15/2021 at 1:44 PM, Spud2nique said:

On 6/15/2021 at 1:55 PM, kg01 said:

I gotta give Jammy some props (not flowers).  He's been straight givin' it to haters with some facts about how well Trae's been playing.

He's still over there pining for Ben Simmons. Lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

After Ben delivery a triple single:indifferent:#agendajambradmuch

Can we call that "a Draymond"?

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:laugh1:  David Griffin is just not a good GM.

I tried to tell folks that while he was on his little media parade right after getting that job.

Him being a GM is akin to a team giving DellavaDLeague a max deal based off what he did as Lebron's teammate.

• Like 1