• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

29 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Can we call that "a Draymond"?

I tried to tell folks that while he was on his little media parade right after getting that job.

Him being a GM is akin to a team giving DellavaDLeague a max deal based off what he did as Lebron's teammate.

Kg has been on the New Orleans hate wagon the longest I’m a witness to it.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Kg has been on the New Orleans hate wagon the longest I’m a witness to it.

You mean the PeliCan'ts?

On another note, how in the actual Fk do people see what's happen'n in the Trae-offs and come away thinking guys like Fox, SGA, Simmons are as good or better than Trae?

Even if you speculate that you think SGA or Fox "could" be as good as the lead dog in OKC/SAC, you have to atleast admit you're comparing actual results to imaginary ones ... and thereby eliminate any hints of your own credibility.

Not sure why that drives me crazy but it does.

• Like 3

Just now, kg01 said:

You mean the PeliCan'ts?

On another note, how in the actual Fk do people see what's happen'n in the Trae-offs and come away thinking guys like Fox, SGA, Simmons are as good or better than Trae?

Even if you speculate that you think SGA or Fox "could" be as good as the lead dog in OKC/SAC, you have to atleast admit you're comparing actual results to imaginary ones ... and thereby eliminate any hints of your own credibility.

Not sure why that drives me crazy but it does.

You start a franchise with Trae. But of the rest you named, Fox 🦊 is the guy. SG seems to be fading in some ways unless he just weird year, Simmons lol, ya right..

I say Trae and then Ja before Fox for me.

• Like 3

Carlisle irritated me as a Celtic player years back so might as well do the same as their coach this time around. Have liked the guy as a coach but if he turns Green again. Well....you know....

• Haha 1

Enough.  Fkng enough with folks saying SGA and/or Fox are better than Trae.  Miss me with all that.  Especially when you see how special one guy is as the #1 option in the playoffs.

And why is my cold, ded heart a flutter over MIN losing their pick to GSW who absolutely sucks at drafting now that West and Schlenk and their group is gone?

Haha, they both can suck it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

IVE HEARD ENOUGH!!! :angry2:

Guy on NBA radio: With all due respect to Atlanta I think the Bucks are just a horrible matchup. 

Greg Anthony: It’s not that Atlanta’s defense was good it’s that Philadelphia’s offense was so bad.

🤦‍♀️ 🛑 it!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Greg Anthony

Its almost like he has a grudge against us or Trae in particular. He is simply gonna have to get over it or look more and more like a fool.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Thomas said:

Its almost like he has a grudge against us or Trae in particular. He is simply gonna have to get over it or look more and more like a fool.

Well his son is in our division and Trae dominated him so…there’s that perhaps. As a player, I felt him and our plastic man never developed their damn shots, maybe he’s mad that Trae can shoot and he couldn’t even in year 8. :kickcan:

• Like 2

On 6/23/2021 at 12:57 PM, Spud2nique said:

IVE HEARD ENOUGH!!! :angry2:

Guy on NBA radio: With all due respect to Atlanta I think the Bucks are just a horrible matchup. 

Greg Anthony: It’s not that Atlanta’s defense was good it’s that Philadelphia’s offense was so bad.

🤦‍♀️🛑 it!

I heard that and just shook my head.  Not sure why it's so hard for folks to get outta their own heads n' narratives to give credit where it's due.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I heard that and just shook my head.  Not sure why it's so hard for folks to get outta their own heads n' narratives to give credit where it's due.

It’s like that realgm post you made, what did you say? Just the right amount of salt 🧂:clap:

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

It’s like that realgm post you made, what did you say? Just the right amount of salt 🧂:clap:

Wasn't it something, something sweet tears or something?

On a totally unrelated note, is it wrong that I kinda hate the "Ro" Parrish guy that hosts on NBATV.  Just seems so full of himself.  Why you wearing sunglasses to host on tv, man?  Friggin dbag.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

"Ro" Parrish guy that hosts on NBATV.  Just seems so full of himself.  Why you wearing sunglasses to host on tv, man?  Friggin dbag.

God yes. And he’s like a new school kid using old school lingo, I’m like comon bro be yourself. It’s almost like he’s trying to be the second coming of Stuart Scott 🪦 rip. 

He feels like Stefan in the shades you take those away he’s Urkel. You can’t ..

Oh, unless he has an eye condition then our bad.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

God yes. And he’s like a new school kid using old school lingo, I’m like comon bro be yourself. It’s almost like he’s trying to be the second coming of Stuart Scott 🪦 rip. 
He feels like Stefan in the shades you take those away he’s Urkel. You can’t ..

Oh, unless he has an eye condition then our bad.

Exactly.  Part of the reason I stopped watching BSPN sportscenter is because of all the fake Stuart Scott wannabe's.  It's like stahhp tryna be "hip".  It feels so forced.

I think the shades are a 'fashion' thing.  I could be wrong but I think, before becoming a host, he was the guy they brought on to discuss players' walk-in fashion choices or w/e.  Like forcing viewers to be 'into' those ridiculous fashionista moments for these grown a** men.

I'll never forget PJ Tucker at the Espy's, or some other award show, dressed in tight red leather pants and basically a red leather halter top with sequins and some other crap.  I was like, "Come on, dude."  Fkng trying to hard.

Needless to say, I'm not a fan.

• Like 2