I've Seen Enough!

kg01

I have a weird feeling that stories are gonna come out like wildfire about Cuban in a few years like they did about Kevin Spacey, Bill Cosby, Louis CK etc. Lawsuits are coming. Weird things happen in Texas that are getting buried daily, believe it. 

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Heat .. culture?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-heat-concerned-tyler-herro-191203649.html

So perhaps the Heat should postpone the statue for ol' Tyler?

Doesn’t this deserve it’s own title in “around the NBA”... Tyler Coward? Tyler Villain? Or my personal fav, Tyler Chicken 🐣 

11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I have a weird feeling that stories are gonna come out like wildfire about Cuban in a few years like they did about Kevin Spacey, Bill Cosby, Louis CK etc. Lawsuits are coming. Weird things happen in Texas that are getting buried daily, believe it. 

Who knows?  I never stopped thinking he was weird ever since all the Rodman stuff came out towards the beginning of his tenure.  All the stuff that came out last year, I was surprised none of it implicated him directly.

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Doesn’t this deserve it’s own title in “around the NBA”... Tyler Coward? Tyler Villain? Or my personal fav, Tyler Chicken 🐣 

It kinda does deserve it's own thread.  Couldn't come up with worthy title, I guess.  Tyler's not-a Herro?

@Spud2nique

Interesting comments from Jeff vGundy today.  Was asked about DAL drama in light of Cuban suggesting his two stars have had some "dust ups".

JVG said he found it odd that no one really mobbed Lukee after that game winner.  He was in the building so he noted Porzingo in particular wasn't really excited.

He explained that Porzingo had experienced being #1 in NY so he inferred there may be some issue with him accepting the #2 role.

Trubba brewin in DAL, homes.  Doubt Porzi is long for TX.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

But but they said Lookah and Porzingo ( love that btw almost more than Jollins lol) would last a decade or more thriving together. 

Yup.  The question wasn't if they win a title, it was how many would they win.

• Haha 3

On 4/24/2021 at 12:03 PM, kg01 said:

@Spud2nique

Interesting comments from Jeff vGundy today.  Was asked about DAL drama in light of Cuban suggesting his two stars have had some "dust ups".

JVG said he found it odd that no one really mobbed Lukee after that game winner.  He was in the building so he noted Porzingo in particular wasn't really excited.

He explained that Porzingo had experienced being #1 in NY so he inferred there may be some issue with him accepting the #2 role.

Trubba brewin in DAL, homes.  Doubt Porzi is long for TX.

Even when healthy he is not all that as a number 1 guy. Doesn't always seem invested in the moment when on the floor, maybe if those two things changed. Their problem and not ours though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

I think we had all already seen enough but this may be the most pathetic "I'm checked out" BS I've ever seen in an NBA game:

Usually mods are frowned upon in the I.S.E. but game recognize game and AH brangs it here.

He clearly doesn't want to be there.  Be a man and take a buyout.  And please don't blame ... that on depression or whatever.  That was plain lack of professionalism on his part.

On a totally unrelated note, I need to go on record that this so-called great draft is gonna disappoint.  I don't have the particulars on why I feel this way but I think I'm right about it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

🎶 Bad bad bad bad vibrations, I’m pickin up bad vibrations, he’s givin me excitations.. 🎶 REEEEEMIIIIX

-my inner lw3 kinda came out 😂 

He’s the nephew of a beach 🏖 boy, you leave Kevbo alone.

This is sneaky good.  Not sure if everyone knows the connection.

Speaking of connection, think we'll see a Love-for-Porzingo swap this offseason?  Hmmmmm ...

• Like 1

• Moderators
17 hours ago, kg01 said:

This is sneaky good.  Not sure if everyone knows the connection.

Speaking of connection, think we'll see a Love-for-Porzingo swap this offseason?  Hmmmmm ...

That seems like it would be perfect.  Age and injury for Love I think keep this from happening but there's certainly a chance....

• Like 1

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, kg01 said:

I can't stand watching TNT when Ernie's not on.  This other guy tries way too hard to appear to not be trying too hard.

Ernie is The Guy that makes the show.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Ernie is The Guy that makes the show.

Worst part is the new guy kinda, sorta looks like a younger version of Ernie.  It's like, I see what you're tryna do, TNT.  We're not dumb.

• Haha 1

Still waiting for Toppin to take the league by storm, btw.

I mean, I get Randle's emergence impacted that.  But I was told he was gonna be better (or as good as) Jollins or w/e.  Dude's barely rotational and he's too old to be having a redshirt rookie year.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I mean, I get Randle's emergence impacted that.  But I was told he was gonna be better (or as good as) Jollins or w/e.  Dude's barely rotational and he's too old to be having a redshirt rookie year.

Friendly 🔥 nevertheless shots 🔥 🔫 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Generational offensive player!

• Haha 1