• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chair-man overboard

HawkItus

• Moderators
1 minute ago, High5 said:

My issue is that the players seemed bored by it. It’s a little worrisome if the coaches feel the need to do something like that and it has no effect. 

But it could also be a completely meaningless isolated incident. 

LP acknowledged this too.  Hope it is an offnight in all ways.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, High5 said:

My issue is that the players seemed bored by it. It’s a little worrisome if the coaches feel the need to do something like that and it has no effect. 

Ding ding.  My only issues.  If the players need this type of motivation and/or the coaches have reached this point so early.  I like the old school bench the starters and let everyone else play when the effort isn't there.

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

Ding ding.  My only issues.  If the players need this type of motivation and/or the coaches have reached this point so early.  I like the old school bench the starters and let everyone else play when the effort isn't there.

This is where having Crabbe, JC, etc. will help because we just don't have a ton of options right now.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
36 minutes ago, High5 said:

27 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

I'm sure there is a lot of stuff that happens on the bench that we are not privvy to/don't see quite often. This one happened to get some airtime. I'm not gonna read anything into it.

I'll take it for what it is - the first game of seven where everyone was off their game, coach included.

• Like 1

A bit understandable in this case but do know that if it hit and injured Trae that coach's career would have been tainted for life. Was not a Bobby Knight or Bill Fitch moment so will move forward and not look back on it.  

• Like 1