• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pistons

lethalweapon3

John Collins really f***ed us up

Just now, LK6969 said:

When VC has a -23 in like 10 minutes in the first half, why on EARTH would you let him play a single minute in the second half? Like...is LP really just dumb?

nevermind I know the answer.

He had moments like this last year. He is really only good for 10 mpg. Ray Allen was like that too at the end

Edited by NBASupes

It's an inadvertent tank at this point...you could see early in the season, the ways for them to be mediocre but the margin of error was too small as they chose to stay in on developing instead of even trying by signing some good veterans.

It'll get better later but by the time they're back, this team is going to be completely buried. Two straight Novembers to forget.

Disappointed in Collins.

2 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Parsons is finished. He looks even slower than Vince

I don't know man. He has 10 minutes and has a +/- of 0. So....that's better than a lot of the other players who have played this game. Sometimes I wonder if LP even bothers looking at +/-.

Does he have anyone on staff to show him the analytics? Even the basic stuff? My guess is no. He can't even utilize coaches challenges properly. 

4 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

I understand we're a rebuilding team but losing like this is just pathetic. No defense, poor body language, terrible coaching, no discipline. Hard to watch.

Yea this is not normal no matter what anybody on here says

There's this thing called pride. Pride won't let u get continually embarrassed like this every single game

And it all stems from the damn coach!!!!

Edited by Bonkers

😩 Somebody call a team meeting.

Hunter is a baller.

Trae needs to embrace the hockey 🏒 assist if we want to win at times.

I still don’t want Drummond.

I don’t mind loses but I might lackluster effort. 

This won’t fly against the Raptors tomorrow night. They are disciplined and will bury us if we pull this again. 

• Like 2