• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Evan Turncoat Appreciation Thread

kg01

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He helped the young guys so respect to him for that but he was always running to national media guys, putting out bullshit, he really f***ed up the vibe like we were building perception wise. Good riddance 

Image result for nope gif"

38 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Don't worry, guys.  I know y'all are all choked up at his leaving. 

ArcticOrganicEarthworm-size_restricted.g

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Don't worry, guys.  I know y'all are all choked up at his leaving.  I got y'all ...

@Spud2nique:

bye.gif

Um, ok.  A little more cheerful than I suspected but ... ok?

@JayBirdHawk:

kdb.gif

Ok.  Let's try to hide the snark next time, burd.

@turnermx

bye.gif

Wait, wait, let's turn down the sarcasm.  This isn't going as planned.  Surely a mod will bring something to the table.

@AHF:

bye.gif

Ok, wait a minute let's show some class.  Surely Supers will do a nice job.

@NBASupes:

bye-b.gif

*sigh* 

How the hell did I go from a big fat dude to that? Kg must have sent me for an Oprah makeover when I was sleeping 😴 

• Haha 3

You know....if ET could actually hit a jump shot he would reap millions upon millions in China....but then again stay the hell away from Wuhan dude....definitely with that in mind it is in his best interest to realize the truth as of right now. He is cooked. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

You know....if ET could actually hit a jump shot he would reap millions upon millions in China....but then again stay the hell away from Wuhan dude....definitely with that in mind it is in his best interest to realize the truth as of right now. He is cooked. 

I read somewhere than there was interest in him from the Celtics and the Heat. 🤨 Sounds like it was leaked from his own agent 😆 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I read somewhere than there was interest in him from the Celtics and the Heat. 🤨 Sounds like it was leaked from his own agent 😆 

Hey anything that screws up the Greens's cap space. Should have already learned their lesson before and he was a good bit younger that round too. Just wow....

• Haha 1

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Hey anything that screws up the Greens's cap space. Should have already learned their lesson before and he was a good bit younger that round too. Just wow....

He won't get anything this season.  The Celtics actually had him at a fair salary for his production when he was there.  His best years were playing with them and he used that success as a springboard to sucker other teams out of many, many millions of dollars.  He is already going to get paid for this year so signing him if he gets cut is a fine idea.

Trading for him on his salary?  That would be moronic.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

Turner sure fooled LP in his second round with Philly though. One hit wonder kinda stuff.

I wish Lloyd would have called me considering we have a mutual friend. 😉 I woulda say listen Lloyd, you’d rather have Tina Turner... now... JUST SAY NO TO EVANito!

• Haha 3