• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

De'Andre Hunter

mrhonline

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Somebody direct me to the Hunter thread.  The interwebs somehow sent me to another thinly-veiled anti-CLP discussion.

Hunter going to ball out this year.   The dude is a serious lock down defender.   Guys going to be doing this when they see him coming

tenor.gif?itemid=14338040

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

They should be a .500 team right now without free agency.  41-41 is a playoff birth in the Eastern conference

Yes!  P is thinking right.  Bench includes Fernando,  Huerter or Reddish, Bremby, Dedmon, Skal & Goodman and\or Teague.  Hawks have a very young, yet experienced starting five.  Notice he said without free agency and he didn't even mention the draft.

Also, I noticed that Cam was already taller and stouter than he was - - Still a growing boy !!

:sun:

1 hour ago, High5 said:

Thanks! I added them to the list.

For anyone curious, I recently started compiling a list of every player hated by @PeoriabirdHERE are the names I have so far.

He likes John Collins. He just Called him an All-Star..Write that down. lol

46 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Yes!  P is thinking right.  Bench includes Fernando,  Huerter or Reddish, Bremby, Dedmon, Skal & Goodman and\or Teague.  Hawks have a very young, yet experienced starting five.  Notice he said without free agency and he didn't even mention the draft.

Also, I noticed that Cam was already taller and stouter than he was - - Still a growing boy !!

Never seen Bembry spelled that way..It's usually Brembry.. Made me laugh..lol. I cant see him coming back though....At least I hope not..

Edited by terrell

47 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Our bench before FA is

Huerter/Fernando/Dedmon/Goodman

2 of those guys might be in CP when the season starts...

7 minutes ago, terrell said:

Our bench before FA is

Huerter/Fernando/Dedmon/Goodman

2 of those guys might be in CP when the season starts...

I might see Goodman.  Who else on your list?

:search:

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Memphis is incorrect and John and Jabari played partial years.  Our top 4 players for the year were Trae, Heurter, Cam, Hunter.

Technically you are incorrect...John score the 2nd most points and grabbed the most rebounds on the team and it wasn't even close.  That's beside the point because the question was whether or not I thought Hawks should make the playoff next year.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Technically you are incorrect...John score the 2nd most points and grabbed the most rebounds on the team and it wasn't even close.  That's beside the point because the question was whether or not I thought Hawks should make the playoff next year.

"without FA"...

Edited by terrell