• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Perpetual Preseason Watch

lethalweapon3

45 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I remember when Teague got his fixed and also Prince.

DeAndre Hunter should be next.

Shoot, him, Cam and Clint should all go together. Teeth are such an Atlanta thing, I can see them all with new grills by season start lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators

Still makes no sense to me.  It isn't like there aren't things like watching film and doing walk-throughs that could get guys thinking about what they need to do for next year.  Doing that in a group environment with multiple coaches there is different than getting film to watch on your laptop after you go home. 

New York is a largely FA roster and has very few players who are long-term there.  GS is mostly vets who know what they are doing.  Both are in very different positions than we are.  

Feels like a missed opportunity.  We aren't talking about the last week after a month of intensive camp.  This was 2 weeks.  

• Moderators
1 hour ago, AHF said:

Still makes no sense to me.  It isn't like there aren't things like watching film and doing walk-throughs that could get guys thinking about what they need to do for next year.  Doing that in a group environment with multiple coaches there is different than getting film to watch on your laptop after you go home. 

New York is a largely FA roster and has very few players who are long-term there.  GS is mostly vets who know what they are doing.  Both are in very different positions than we are.  

Feels like a missed opportunity.  We aren't talking about the last week after a month of intensive camp.  This was 2 weeks.  

I don't disagree with you.  But this is a pretty big organization with an engaged owner and team execs, tons of coaches and trainers and scouts.  Seems like there has to be a legit reason.  It's not like there is any obvious reason that all involved would want to NOT be playing basketball.  

I just think we're 3 months at least from playing games.   don't see these few days making much difference come February.  

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Boyyy, Trae Young's teeth are shinning BRIGHT lol

Yeah, I'm willing to bet the "bare spots in the lawn" will be remedied soon enough as well. You can't hide $$$. Nothing wrong with self care. :laugh:

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Yeah, I'm willing to bet the "bare spots in the lawn" will be remedied soon enough as well. You can't hide $$$. Nothing wrong with self care. :laugh:

Im just tryna figure out what he doing with that hair. It looks like it wants be curly, but they wont hold. So he ends up with a straight and curled mix. 

His barber probably tells him not to cut it because it would make the bald spot more noticeable.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Im just tryna figure out what he doing with that hair. It looks like it wants be curly, but they wont hold. So he ends up with a straight and curled mix. 

His barber probably tells him not to cut it because it would make the bald spot more noticeable.

Trae Young's Hair (@HairTrae) | Twitter

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, AHF said:

Come to the DarkSide by sali666 | Come To The Dark Side | Know Your Meme

• Like 1
  • Haha 3