• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-2021 Season News and Notes

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, terrell said:

How many BIGS do the Cavs need?

Mcgee, Love, Allen, Drummond, Nance, etc...

Someone is about to get traded.

McGee is expiring, Love is perpetually hurt, My guess the won't resign Drummond for the max he's looking for, Nance is a PF.

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

McGee is expiring, Love is perpetually hurt, My guess the won't resign Drummond for the max he's looking for, Nance is a PF.

Yeah Im talking this season..lol. And Nance plays F/C like Collins..

Edited by terrell

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Drummond might as well squash that dream..lol

15 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Probably not Ben Simmons or Tillman had no interest in sending Harden to Morey.

Philly definitely offered Simmons looking at the Nets deal. Lost fan favorites Lavert and the Fro. Also gave them a decade of draft picks, that means everything to a rebuilding team. Once Durant and Harden start declining those picks will be gold.

Edited by bleachkit

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Philly definitely offered Simmons looking at the Nets deal. Nets gave them a decade of draft picks, that means everything to a rebuilding team. Once Durant and Harden start declining those picks will be gold.

Oladipo and picks vs Ben Simmons...naaah.

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

A whole decade of picks Jay. That matters a lot. Philly probably offered no draft picks, and why should they if Ben is in the deal.

It's my thinking that Philly offered Maxy and a pick centric deal and not Simmons. 

45 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Looking at the price of these trades, I'm leaning towards no. 

But Harden is a "superstar"..Beal is an all star..Lavine borderline all-star..Lavine will probably be cheapest..lol...

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

It that is all they offered, then no surprise they got outbid. Not having those draft picks is going to really hurt on draft night once the Nets start declining.

I guess the question is would you rather Dipo and the Nets picks and swaps or Maxey and the Philly picks and swaps.

• Moderators
43 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

A whole decade of picks Jay. That matters a lot. Philly probably offered no draft picks, and why should they if Ben is in the deal.

It is pretty incredible that they went this way given their history.  Better enjoy the ride now.  Best case is that they can trade away these stars to someone else and keep retooling and competitive without needing much in the way of draft support (or they have to hope the Rockets stink worse when they are down so there is no point to swapping).

4 minutes ago, AHF said:

It is pretty incredible that they went this way given their history.  Better enjoy the ride now.  Best case is that they can trade away these stars to someone else and keep retooling and competitive without needing much in the way of draft support (or they have to hope the Rockets stink worse when they are down so there is no point to swapping).

KD will pray keep his value. Not sure about Kyrie or Harden. I think the Kyrie thing must be really bad, and they aren't counting on him going forward.