• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-2021 Season News and Notes

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
31 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

WOW! Smh.

Even that's not enough to get them over the top. It looks like the refs are going to have to be more blatant than that to give the Lakers a chance. :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Been watching this Sun's Lakers game and a few observations.

1. Devon Booker is so so so good.  I mean, he's elite offensively.

2. Alex Caruso is one of those dudes that you probably love if he's on your side but hate him if he's not. Just annoying and borderline dirty.

3. Speaking of, Chris Paul is dirty as hell man. He's an elite pg and very good player. But he's also dirty.  Looked like he tried to pull LBJ arm outta socket.

4. Monty Williams gonna regret not taking the McM $25k fine ahead of this series. The league definitely wants Lake Show in the 2nd. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, REHawksFan said:

Alex Caruso is one of those dudes that you probably love if he's on your side but hate him if he's not. Just annoying and borderline dirty.

John Stockton lite...

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Aye @Spud2nique, me and the Heat-fan BIL have started reconnecting ... just in time for the playoffs.

Before the playoffs, he said he hoped the Heat drew the Hawks in round 1.  I said be careful what you wish for, homes.

I'm debating when I should go in on the fake-tough Heat and how they're not in Kansas (aka the bubble) anymore.

Haha, they need a hero not a Herro.  Where the guys that were balking at Harden and Beal trades 'cause they didn't wanna give up that guy?  Yikes.

MIL better watch their knees.  Fake-tough guy flagrants from the Heat are gonna be on the menu the next 2 games.  We all know MIA resorts to thuggery when they lose.

Lol. Great stuff man. Talk to the BIL, life is short, enjoy trash talking to each other, it’s all about the joy of it. Love it. 

ps Is the Mayor of NY panicking now? Wthell.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Haha, they need a hero not a Herro.  Where the guys that were balking at Harden and Beal trades 'cause they didn't wanna give up that guy?  Yikes.

Ya, they wouldn’t include him lol. Wowww.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Lol. Great stuff man. Talk to the BIL, life is short, enjoy trash talking to each other, it’s all about the joy of it. Love it. 

ps Is the Mayor of NY panicking now? Wthell.

Ya, they wouldn’t include him lol. Wowww.

All I'm gonna say, in response to the whining about fouls, is #RentFree.

These dudes n' ladies really need to think about charging for all this head-space they keep giving Trae.  It's highway robbery.

Actually, what TF is highway robbery?  Did they used to rob highways back in the day or something?  Where does that phrase come from?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I can't stand these Knick Fans. 

Trae was literally fouled twice.  At 31and 45 seconds if you watch,  Frank hit him on the wrist/hand after the shot and then Randle fouled him too.  

I hope he shoots like 17 free throws and pisses all the NBA tomorrow. 

It was masterful how Trae played that game though.  The tear-jerks complain the refs "started calling fouls late".  No, Trae changed the way he played late and the refs called the fouls that unfolded before them.  With the notable exceptions you mentioned.

Is there a last 2min report from that game?  I'd be curious to see if the L2M says those should've been called.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

It was masterful how Trae played that game though.  The tear-jerks complain the refs "started calling fouls late".  No, Trae changed the way he played late and the refs called the fouls that unfolded before them.  With the notable exceptions you mentioned.

Is there a last 2min report from that game?  I'd be curious to see if the L2M says those should've been called.

https://official.nba.com/l2m/L2MReport.html?gameId=0042000131

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, marco102 said:

This is big.  However, Taj Gibson will be in and probably try to rip Capella and John's leg off and bash Trae's head in. 

If Gibson goes that route on Capela I pity Taj. 

• Haha 1