• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-2021 Season News and Notes

JayBirdHawk

30 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Pritchard

2K Ainge. 🤦‍♀️ He drafted himself. I wonder if Tree 🌲 Rollins still wants to pound him into the ground, I know I do. If I see him in public chances are @kg01 will need to send bail money. Patrick Willis, ok he may have twisted me into a pretzel 🥨 but I’ll take my chances with Ainge, the anger alone would be rage enough.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

I love Rick being on national Radio giving the Hawks attention.  The first three shows many not bring up the Hawks, but Rick finds a way to give the Hawks some airtime in a positive light. 

My only issue with kamla is he bought into the notion that Gallo meant Jollins was gonna be traded.  He bit into that hard.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

My only issue with kamla is he bought into the notion that Gallo meant Jollins was gonna be traded.  He bit into that hard.

I’m a Kam fan too. I see to agree with him about 92% of the time. Antonio Daniels was pretty good too. That Justine Termine seems like a tool, I think I just find him kinda obnoxious I dunno, I know it’s his role and Eddie J, don’t start. It’s been a minute since I heardem tho, not sure if I miss it lol

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
On 5/14/2021 at 1:49 PM, Final_quest said:

Had not noticed until today, but the Wizards have a realistic chance at the #7 seed.  They play Cleveland next and Charlotte plays NYK. 

A win against Cleveland followed by a Charlotte loss puts them at a tie in the standings with Charlotte.  Then their season finale is at home vs Charlotte. 

They can pass Charlotte in the season finale for the #8 seed as long as the Pacers lose to the Lakers on Saturday. 

Then the Wizards play Boston for the #7 seed.   

I would love to see this. That means The Wiz will play Brooklyn where Russ can be like “what’s up fellas you brought the band back together?  I must have missed the text”. Then proceeds to destroy them in the playoffs.  

1 hour ago, JTB said:

Yup definitely looking like the Knicks will be our matchup. 

fine with me that’s who I wanted the whole time.

Hawks should rest our guys tomorrow tbh...We're pretty much locked in to the 5th seed...Knicks wont lose to Boston, who has nothing to play for..Theyre locked in at #7 and the playin starts tuesday...

58 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I dont care about the match up, I care about home court. It makes a huge difference.

Well that aint happening..

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bleachkit said:

I dont care about the match up, I care about home court. It makes a huge difference.

Depends to me. I think against the heat homecourt was more important but vs the Knicks I feel great about the opportunity of going in and stealing one on the road.

• Premium Member

What an end to the NBA season. I have not been this interested in watching/caring about other teams W/L record in a loooong time.  So much still left to be determined with seeding for the top 6 as well as the playin game seeding.

I Love it!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What an end to the NBA season. I have not been this interested in watching/caring about other teams W/L record in a loooong time.  So much still left to be determined with seeding for the top 6 as well as the playin game seeding.

I Love it!

The playin really works.  Makes things so much more entertaining. 

What the heck is going on with the Knicks..lol

Edited by marco102

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, marco102 said:

No because all NBA is by position and MVP is positionless.

Which is unfortunate because players get paid off making all-NBA teams... pretty silly to pick the players based on arbitrary positions.  The only real "true" positions are rebounding big men that can't shoot at the 5 and small ball dominant guards like trae.  Everyone else just lands between and there's no reason to segment out all-NBA teams by position