• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-2021 Season News and Notes

JayBirdHawk

Seem to remember some time of yore our very own Dennis dug him some Boogie Balls. Got suspended for a game for it and was not the same player the rest of that season really. The psychology of the NBA is so unforgiving right?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Guys and ladies, find that special someone who cares as much about you as Brad Beal cares about what Bazemore says about him

It's one of the reason I don't like Bradley.  He's always on social media ranting.  After his GF, now wife, called Trae a stat padder, I was over him. lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

It's one of the reason I don't like Bradley.  He's always on social media ranting.  After his GF, now wife, called Trae a stat padder, I was over him. lol

Beal is obnoxious. Baze is one the classiest guys in the NBA. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, kg01 said:

Guys and ladies, find that special someone who cares as much about you as Brad Beal cares about what Bazemore says about him

Pretty obvious Beal played for the Gators with that rhetoric right there. Jackass much?

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, marco102 said:

Beal and his wife seem more and more to be just another couple of Anna types.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators

I've got no complaints with Nate but we're starting to see some.  He sticks with his rotations.  People are already complaining Dunn is glued to the bench when Lou is not doing well.   We'll see how it plays out. 

• Like 3