• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-2021 Season News and Notes

JayBirdHawk

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

I love Luuka the most!

No, I love Luuka the mostest!

@Spud2nique what are the odds one of these dudes is TxChuck?  Id say somewhere around... 1000%

😂 ya I put this in around the league but my title wasn’t the best. Luka rec Lukas in the bang bang.

Texaschuck lol, you do know he’s on squawk right, say hi. :indifferent:

The last Luka is a responsible Luka who just came from Dallas’s finest tanning salon, he’s tryin to be a tan Luka wthell.

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

what are the odds one of these dudes is TxChuck?  Id say somewhere around... 1000%

TO THE ARCHIVES... (Realgm) ! 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Philly has no one who can guard Trae.  I like our chances vs Philly,

Ya, he rips Philly like no other. One step at a time but it’s a pretty juicy matchup, these days most are with Trae but this one for sure.

8 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

But let's not put the cart before the horse.  Let's end New York first.

:good:

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Philly has no one who can guard Trae.  I like our chances vs Philly, compared to Brooklyn and especially Milwaukee.  Outside of Embiid, we match up well against them.

In that series, Capela may be less of a factor, but John Collins importance may be elevated.

I do not condone this looking ahead.  Still plenty of bidness to handle, sir.

39 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Philly has no one who can guard Trae.  I like our chances vs Philly, compared to Brooklyn and especially Milwaukee.  Outside of Embiid, we match up well against them.

In that series, Capela may be less of a factor, but John Collins importance may be elevated.

I do not condone this looking ahead.  Still plenty of bidness to handle, sir.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3-1 seems pretty good especially since we easily outclassed them on a very watched game. Understand not having a 1999 party and all though. Still feels very good right now for me. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Philly is really talented, but outside of Embiid they don’t have guys that can handle the ball like the Brooklyn big three and just get a foul. The refs might give some cheap fouls to Simmons when he drives, but it really is an ideal second round much up for us if we can make it. They still have some playoff struggles in years past to overcome too.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, cam1218 said:

Philly is really talented, but outside of Embiid they don’t have guys that can handle the ball like the Brooklyn big three and just get a foul. The refs might give some cheap fouls to Simmons when he drives, but it really is an ideal second round much up for us if we can make it. They still have some playoff struggles in years past to overcome too.

If the Hawks play their A game it will be tight. Home court may be the difference. 

• Like 3