• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020 Player Rankings

JayBirdHawk

Only Eastern teams with 3 players ranked 51-100 are Heat (ranked 75, 59, and 58) and Hawks (85, 84, 62).  Will be interested to see if Hawks add 1 or 2 more. Also want to see how they stack up verse the rest of the East. 

Others:

Nets - 2 (100, 94) should add 2 or 3 more

76ers - 2 (91, 57) should add 2 more

Pacers - 2 (74, 63) should add 1 more

Pistons - 2 (88, 65) should add 0 more

Bulls - 2 (98, 56) should add 0 more

Knicks - 1 (92) should add 1? more

Bucks - 1 (86) should add 3 more

Magic - 1 (81) should add 0 more

Raps - 1 (68) should add 3 more

Cavs - 1 (64) should add 0 more

Bullets - 1 (61) should add 2 more

Celtics - None should add 3 or 4

Hornets - None should add 1 or 2

Based on this breakdown, maybe Rondo was right.  The East is light this year.  I'm guessing we see anywhere from 42-46 East players in the Top 100.  Hawks should have 4, imo. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
On 12/8/2020 at 9:04 AM, gurpilo said:

Wow, 84 is a disrespect to Collins, no way Bogi is better. 

I agree, though I do think Bogi will LOVE playing here in Atlanta and he will really breakout, and potentially become a star. No Hield to get in his way and as much praise as Fox gets Trae is a much better facilitator and will get Bogi so many open shots.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Trae being below Zion is a joke. Trae will force a lot of people to eat crow this year. 

Zion hasn't even proven he can stay on the court and when he's on the court they have to limit his minutes because he's out of shape. So yea, it's a total JOKE.

• Like 4

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Zion's 23/6 numbers represent perhaps the most undeservedly celebrated 24 games in NBA history.

Wow.  I did not realize his rebounding was so terrible.  It is worse on a per36 basis than Jabari Parker and Damion Jones.  Woof.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AHF said:

Wow.  I did not realize his rebounding was so terrible.  It is worse on a per36 basis than Jabari Parker and Damion Jones.  Woof.

One could argue that on a pound for pound comparison, Trae is a better rebounder for his size than Zion, getting you over 4 per game.

One could also argue, not many people want to bang with Zion going for a 50/50 rebound. He puts new meaning to the phrase "throw your weight around." lol

• Haha 3

• Moderators
2 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

One could argue that on a pound for pound comparison, Trae is a better rebounder for his size than Zion, getting you over 4 per game.

One could also argue, not many people want to bang with Zion going for a 50/50 rebound. He puts new meaning to the phrase "throw your weight around." lol

If guys are backing off and not banging with him for rebounds, it means his rebounding is even worse than the stats make it look.  From people who watched him, since he clearly has the strength and isn't going to get outmuscled is this a lack of anticipation, a lack of effort or a product of his height (although with the Chuck Wagon and others I'm hesitant to even list this as a primary factor)?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/8/2020 at 9:47 AM, REHawksFan said:

Only Eastern teams with 3 players ranked 51-100 are Heat (ranked 75, 59, and 58) and Hawks (85, 84, 62).  Will be interested to see if Hawks add 1 or 2 more. Also want to see how they stack up verse the rest of the East. 

Others:

Nets - 2 (100, 94) should add 2 or 3 more

76ers - 2 (91, 57) should add 2 more

Pacers - 2 (74, 63) should add 1 more

Pistons - 2 (88, 65) should add 0 more

Bulls - 2 (98, 56) should add 0 more

Knicks - 1 (92) should add 1? more

Bucks - 1 (86) should add 3 more

Magic - 1 (81) should add 0 more

Raps - 1 (68) should add 3 more

Cavs - 1 (64) should add 0 more

Bullets - 1 (61) should add 2 more

Celtics - None should add 3 or 4

Hornets - None should add 1 or 2

Based on this breakdown, maybe Rondo was right.  The East is light this year.  I'm guessing we see anywhere from 42-46 East players in the Top 100.  Hawks should have 4, imo. 

This list was horrible....lol