• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks v. Grizzlies

NBASupes

Just now, Bonkers said:

That's one of my problems with him. He always says lack of effort. Pat Riley always got maximum effort outta his players because he commanded respect and was a great coach

The players don't respect LP. And that's why he needs to go

Get us a well respected coach 

There's one sitting right next to him

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

I know it's preseason, but the Hawks don't look good AT ALL.  And they don't look like a team that has a clue as to what they're doing or what they're identity is.

They look like a team with 60% new players and 3 weeks of practice time. Not sure what some of y'all are expecting to see. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Thank goodness that quarter is over. The Hawks need to reset and come out like they actually care about the behind whooping they took last game. Preseason or not, they need to make this game competitive. We also need superstar, high usage, control the offense Trae back. He hasn't shown up yet. 

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

They look like a team with 60% new players and 3 weeks of practice time. Not sure what some of y'all are expecting to see. 

This excuse is so trash. It's never ok to look like you've never touched an NBA court before. Nobody is expecting them to be dominating on all cylinders. Just don't GET dominated on all cylinders

Edited by Cwell
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

That's one of my problems with him. He always says lack of effort. Pat Riley always got maximum effort outta his players because he commanded respect and was a great coach

The players don't respect LP. And that's why he needs to go

Get us a well respected coach 

Right? Hawks would have to paint over those LP quotes painted on the locker room wall. Talk about embarrassing...

• Like 1