• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where do Trae/Bogi rank all time Hawks backcourt

Spud2nique

Trae/Bogi rank all time backcourt Hawks history  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

26 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Never underestimate the heart of a champion... :unsure:

As it turns out Kermit isin prison at this moment from embezzlement and tax fraud convictions. So.... 

• Sad 1

Just now, Thomas said:

As it turns out Kermit isin prison at this moment from embezzlement and tax fraud convictions. So.... 

oh dang I didn’t know that. Geez.

Just now, NBASupes said:

Okongwu

Never I’m driving the bus 🚎 on this one like you with Cam.

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Trae/Bogi/Cam/Hunter/Collins/Capela

We have 6 starters in 5 slots... a good problem to have no doubt.

Cam isn't a starter for a Nate team yet though.   I think he will be at some point but it's a whole new world.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, macdaddy said:

Cam isn't a starter for a Nate team yet though.   I think he will be at some point but it's a whole new world.....

Not yet but I think it’s coming. Hard to boot out one of the 6 though, unless Collins leaves 😞 

Funny with how slow Kong started out with the injury recovery stuffed me bummed  but man he has actually exceeded what I thought was to come lately. Really does have impact now.

• Like 2

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Not a starter in my opinion. At least not with us. Not as long as Bogi is here.

I can see your point. I do believe he's going to be a good starter in this league for 10-12 seasons but his fit with Trae is so damn difficult and the Bogi signing hurt his long term prospects with us to a degree. 

• Like 1

Just now, Thomas said:

Funny with how slow Kong started out with the injury recovery stuffed me bummed  but man he has actually exceeded what I thought was to come lately. Really does have impact now.

Ya he's just a winner. That’s what I always like about him and wanted to draft him. For him it’s about making team plays which includes a ton of impact plays and not so much stat padding, it’s really refreshing with some of today’s players.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Cam looked tremendous against Boston in Nate's for game he coached for us. People counting him out are foolish at best. Cam has tremendous talent and potential. We gotta understand he's not Snell or Hill. His potential impact means we can play him against LeBron, Durant, PG13, and other elite players and he gets their respect as well. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Cam looked tremendous against Boston in Nate's for game he coached for us. People counting him out are foolish at best. Cam has tremendous talent and potential. We gotta understand he's not Snell or Hill. His potential impact means we can play him against LeBron, Durant, PG13, and other elite players and he gets their respect as well. 

Cam, Hunter, Okongwu and Capela on D, that’s just not fair. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

He's gotta stay healthy, and he's gotta be more consistent. When he looks good, he looks really good though. 

• Thanks 1