• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Time to have the uncomfortable conversation about Bogdanovic

Peoriabird

• Premium Member

Unfortunately I was right about him after all.  He is a 1 trick pony who can't even do that one trick well.  His defense is below average, His play making is below average and aside for that one hot shooting streak he had during the season, he is a below average shooter.  He is definitely not a starter on a playoff team which is very apparent this year's playoff.  Trae's back has to be sore carrying all of this dead weight.  Can't wait until Hunter and Reddish are back.

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
40 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Shut this down.  Get off the stage.  

You can’t stop posting for 3 months when he’s on fire and claim victory when he has a bad couple games.  Especially when he might be injured.

One star.  

You think he has had only a bad couple of games?  His per for the playoffs is under 9

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Bogi helped make sure we got out of the first round. So getting pissed at him is one thing this series but trashing him as a big minute rotation guy is off. We do know he doesn't handle traps well at all and those ball handling skills are not that great but we might have been in a six or seven game series against the Knicks if not for his minutes. Clutch shots and clutch rebounds helped seal that deal. If he has been hurting that of course doesn't help and maybe that is part of whats going on with his shooting. Don't know. If he can't go Sunday feel Trae and Kevin both get 40 minutes or more. 

How was I trashing him?  I actually agree with your assessment.  I just think he is a very limited player just like Gallo.  I never said that he doesn't contribute to wins.  I agree that he is a rotational player not a starter because of his limitations on defense and offense.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Thomas said:

Think this fits as trashing.

He is a 1 trick pony who can't even do that one trick well. 

Playoff numbers

Shooting 40% from the field

shooting 31% from 3

Shooting 56% from the free throw line

Averaging 2.6 assist per game and 1.7 turnovers

Getting roasted by Rose and Curry

Per of 8.47 in 11 games

Am I missing something?

Feel I am going sideways here but our best player in postseason has gone 43% from two and and 35% from three because well its postseason. Can't explain Bogi's choking at the line this series. You are probably gonna get your wish though and Bogi maybe doesn't get minutes next game. Whether because of injury or we have a game five repeat in where he wasn't in much second half. 

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Feel I am going sideways here but our best player in postseason has gone 43% from two and and 35% from three because well its postseason. Can't explain Bogi's choking at the line this series. You are probably gonna get your wish though and Bogi maybe doesn't get minutes next game. Whether because of injury or we have a game five repeat in where he wasn't in much second half. 

That best player is getting doubled and triple teamed by all defensive players and has to make all of the plays while being the focal point of Phlly's defense.  Bogi is missing wide open shots and is making poor decision with minimal resistance.. Big difference.