• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Needed Adjustments

AtLaS

34 minutes ago, AtLaS said:

2. Okongwu needs at least 20 minutes as primary defender on Giannis.  He's by far our best option here.

Yup.

35 minutes ago, AtLaS said:

We can win this series.  Khris won't do that again.  

True he usually has like 1 game or maybe 2 where he does really well. This last one was hopefully it. He went off. 38 is crazy for Khris.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AHF said:

We've seen Bogi's shooting numbers get significantly impacted this season both times that he got hurt.  It definitely sucks because we could sure use a game like he averaged over the majority of his season.  A majority of his season had him with a line like 22 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists and .650% TS%.  Knock some of that efficiency down due to the increased defensive pressure in the playoffs and that would be so important and so welcome.

I don't blame Nate for sticking with Bogy because he has such a high potential ceiling, and our team is completely different when he is playing well.  Hell we won a bunch of games without Trae while Bogy was killing.  If he could just get out of the damn shooting slump.  That's why I still like starting him and giving him time, but pulling him a little faster if he is off.  I mean, if Reddish comes in and stinks it up we can always put Bogy back in.  

• Like 4

If Trae can’t go they may as well just head to Milwaukee and get ready for game 5.  They might lose by 60 without him.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Dejay said:

That being said, the Hawks are still in this series. Folks were quickly writing them off after losing Game 3 to the Sixers and falling behind 2-1 so I'm not giving up on them now. Not this deep in the playoffs; not in only the second ECFs I've seen them play in my lifetime. That's why Gallo is breaking his neck out on the court right now; at his age, there's absolutely no guarantee that he sees another opportunity like this again. We've seen Sho'nuff get the glow in Game 3; let's see if Bruce Leroy has one more Hulk-up moment left in him...

Well said. Go HAWKS!!!

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Dejay said:

That being said, the Hawks are still in this series. Folks were quickly writing them off after losing Game 3 to the Sixers and falling behind 2-1 so I'm not giving up on them now. Not this deep in the playoffs; not in only the second ECFs I've seen them play in my lifetime. That's why Gallo is breaking his neck out on the court right now; at his age, there's absolutely no guarantee that he sees another opportunity like this again. We've seen Sho'nuff get the glow in Game 3; let's see if Bruce Leroy has one more Hulk-up moment left in him...

Yes, they are and it's a shame this board is already jumping off the cliff over the game 3 loss. A bunch of Debby downers. This team will at least force game 6.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

Yes, they are and it's a shame this board is already jumping off the cliff over the game 3 loss. A bunch of Debby downers. This team will at least force game 6.

Use all of your chances until all of your chances have been spent. Yeah, I borrowed that phrase from Rogue One but it's a good point nonetheless. I'm not giving up on them yet; we've gone this far down the rabbit hole so why not see how the endgame is played out?

Besides, where else would you rather be than in the ECFs right now, even while down 2-1? You'd rather spend this June debating about some college player in the Draft that only three of us have heard of as we've done the last 20 years on this board? Wasting even more time talking about what fantasy move is feasible to bring in Kawhi, Siakam, or Zach Lavine?

Call me myopic but count me out of that thread for the time being. Until the Bucks win two more, this season isn't over yet...

Edited by Dejay
  • Like 3

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, Dejay said:

Use all of your chances until all of your chances have been spent. Yeah, I borrowed that phrase from Rogue One but it's a good point nonetheless. I'm not giving up on them yet; we've gone this far down the rabbit hole so why not see how the endgame is played out?

Besides, where else would you rather be than in the ECFs right now, even while down 2-1? You'd rather spend this June debating about some college player in the Draft that only three of us have heard of as we've done the last 20 years on this board? Wasting even more time talking about what fantasy move is feasible to bring in Kawhi, Siakam, or Zach Lavine?

Call me myopic but count me out of that thread for the time being. Until the Bucks win two more, this season isn't over yet...

I agree and I am tired of the status quo with HS as well and Trae is giving me something I haven't had in a while for the Hawks... hope. It ain't over until it's over and these Hawks will find a way to at least get one more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2