• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021 Atlanta Hawks Summer League Thread

NBASupes

39 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Can I just say something. Cam n Coop off dat bench doh! :cheer:
 @NBASupes yes sirrrrrr!!!!

Is it me or can you guys see a duo pic of Cam n Coop in 3 years on the cover of SLAM. Coop lookin like the old SLAM cover with Iverson and the :afro:. Sick. Good god we have a bright future.

Supes, this is new age Coop with the shimmy on Curry. Hahaha.

image.gif.82555a2d097eeaadc67a8f2da982d773.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RandomFan said:

BTW, can we take a minute to talk about Sharife's defense? While obviously it isn't a strength, and will never be due to his lack of size, he's FAR from the defensive liability he was billed as (worse than rookie Trae I believe is how it was described?) He was putting in some effort on that end all game long, and he obviously has better strength than Trae did/does. 

I don't want to make too much of it and start praising his D, but it's obvious he's better than people thought on that end. He probably just never tried in HS and college due to having to shoulder so much of the offensive burden on all of his teams. He won't have that problem with the Hawks though. 

I was wrong saying he's a worse defender than Trae out of college due to metrics and some really bad POA. His defense is way better than Trae right now. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Fools was mad I had him as the #7 overall prospect. He's a monster. 

No one can just come a scoop him up since he's on a two-way. 

Great..I dont know how those 2-ways work. lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Heidegger is the only player I like on this squad that's not currently on the real Hawks squad. I like him and I hope we can sign him to an E10 contract. 

Yeah.  I’m disappointed in Admiral Schofield’s play.  

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Cooper is gonna be a monster once he adapts to the NBA game. I think he would've had an even better game if he made quicker decisions with the ball, but that'll come with more development. We got something special in Cooper folks, sky's the limit for him.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, hawkman said:

He's a pure PG. He's already crafty enough to offset his lack of size as a Rookie. 

Are we really going with Delon as backup over this guy? IDK man...................He looks like he could step in as backup from day 1...lol. I knew he was going to be good(I live 10 min from McEachern), but I thought it would take some time..He looks ready to contribute now...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Cade Cunningham not trying to pass that ball, but then keep gathering his teammates together and giving them instructions and hyping them up. They looking at him like he crazy. 😀

I like our guys better..lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1