• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kris is Dunn in Atlanta (Traded for The Wright Stuff)

kg01

2 hours ago, bleachkit said:

So why did we trade Dunn? I thought you said year one of the deal was just to let him get his sea legs?

So it's your opinion that the team should choose not to upgrade the roster if an opportunity presents itself?

And, furthermore, they should cut off their nose to spite their faces by sticking with a plan although a better alternative materializes?

🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, kg01 said:

Smells like the under-qualified rookie exec in Massachusetts prolly had his i's crossed instead of dotted.

Or maybe the newish exec in Sactown, still reeling from the BogBog tragedy, has been so inundated with criticism, he's seeking a little face-saving relief.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Trader Trav slices! He dices! But wait! There's more???

~lw3

Still waiting of the finalized deal. What's the delay. When's the deadline time today for the end of the league year?

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

So it's your opinion that the team should choose not to upgrade the roster if an opportunity presents itself?

And, furthermore, they should cut off their nose to spite their faces by sticking with a plan although a better alternative materializes?

🤠

No actually, that was apparently your opinion and many others here that continued to rationalize and defend the Dunn signing even after it was readily apparent it was not working out. Even if your a fan, you dont have go to bat for every move we make. Schlenk trading him away was because of what should have been obvious to everyone, that he was mostly injured and/or ineffective, yet many actually continued to make the case it was a good signing.

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

No actually, that was apparently your opinion and many others here that continued to rationalize and defend the Dunn signing even after it was readily apparent it was not working out. Even if your a fan, you dont have go to bat for every move we make. Schlenk trading him away was because of what should have been obvious to everyone, that he was mostly injured and/or ineffective, yet many actually continued to make the case it was a good signing.

You're changing the argument, grumpy cat.

You said it was a bad move, period.  I said it could still work out.

Now that he's been traded, you're trying to use that fact as "evidence" it was a bad deal.  It doesn't work that way.

26 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Now that he's been traded, you're trying to use that fact as "evidence" it was a bad deal.  It doesn't work that way.

You updated the name of the title to include Delon Wright? Really? You know that takes away from my thread traffic right? Maaaaaaan. 

image.gif.e3397367e5a7d61cf0a686345baa71d0.gif

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

You updated the name of the title to include Delon Wright? Really? You know that takes away from my thread traffic right? Maaaaaaan. 

image.gif.e3397367e5a7d61cf0a686345baa71d0.gif

I didn't change anything.  I dont have mod powers, I just play one on tv.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Trading him is conceding that things aren't working out. He was injured and/or ineffective the entire year. Dunn defenders were wrong. Dunn detractors, myself namely, were right. 

24 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Trading him is conceding that things aren't working out. He was injured and/or ineffective the entire year. Dunn defenders were wrong. Dunn detractors, myself namely, were right. 

If they trade Trae for lebron, does it mean Trae is a failed player?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sturt said:

It's not a deal until it's a deal, of course. But you wonder if all three teams have engaged on expanding the deal, what could possibly be in it for us that isn't already in it.

Perhaps a backup center or wing that is preferable to any of the options in free agency in our price range? If I had to guess though, the deal expanding probably won't benefit us. But that doesn't matter if we're getting the best player in the trade.

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

If they trade Trae for lebron, does it mean Trae is a failed player?

We traded our oft injured back up point guard, along with Bruno and a 2nd, to get another back up point guard, the immortal Delon Wright. We spent 5 million rehabing a guy. The signing was a complete utter bust. Glad Schlenk corrected his mistake instead of doubling down. 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We traded our oft injured back up point guard, along with Bruno and a 2nd, to get another back up point guard, the immortal Delon Wright. We spent 5 million rehabing a guy. The signing was a complete utter bust. Glad Schlenk corrected his mistake instead of doubling down. 

tenor.gif 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1