Jalen Johnson may be better than De'Andre Hunter and Cam Reddish

TheNorthCydeRises

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
14 minutes ago, 909 said:

JJ is looking like a better version of a Ben Simmons type player. 

I hope so.  But Simmons primary skill is lockdown half court defense first and foremost -- at least it used to be, I haven't followed him much since all the drama and injuries.  JJ actually looks quite good in a lot of 1on1 defense situations, so I'm hopeful he will get there.  He is getting bullied a bit by strong PFs, but the upside is there

On 10/30/2023 at 9:53 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Difference is JJ doesn't try to do too much and understands his limitations.

He'll get to where he needs to be.

That's where his passing really shines, getting him out of trouble, when he ends up well defended the ball keeps moving 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Final_quest said:

[]  If he keeps shooting close to 50/40/90 we'll all be celebrating and you guys can finger wag all you want.  It will feel like Christmas to me and the people who assert a lot of self importance to being right will be especially happy.  

[] No one is crowing about Dre but rather recognizing his improvements in Quinn system thus far []

• Like 2

Some way, somehow this Hawk team is looking better this season.  Players, not just one, seem to be fitting into their slots.  Over all defense has improved.  Shots are beginning to fall.  If this improvement continues we will have a better record than what we had last season.  

:smug: