Jalen Johnson may be better than De'Andre Hunter and Cam Reddish

TheNorthCydeRises

7 hours ago, Wretch said:

Hold on.  Say what now @Wretch...?

Oh. Yeah, that's what I thought Wretch said. 

Wait... Did I just refer to myself in 3rd person? 

Well yeah but before that you tagged yourself.

Dude, who are you talking to?

Who are YOU talking to?

(Awkward silence)

I dunno honestly. I was just coming to this thread to find something I thought I said and toot my own damn horn...but it's just gotten weird now.

Jalen Johnson is dope y'all. 👀👍

👏👏👏💐👏💐👏💐👏👏👏

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dalamchops said:

jj took and made so many easy looks last night, it's so refreshing to see the team get easy buckets. Those are so necessary to keep the lead and pressure on the other team's D.

I counted 5 times he passed to someone who missed a wide open look. He easily could/should have had 5 more assists.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Jalen is Josh Smith 2.0.  He's not the elite shot blocker but he has the passing, the moves and the freak athletic ability. The biggest improvement in Smoove 2.0 is that he actually takes good shots and isn't addicted to long two's. 

I really feel that what you see in Jalen is if Josh just listened to coaches  a little bit more. 

Jalen is smoother (ironically), there was always some Jank to J-Smoove, with his loose handles and while he had the highlight passes he was also the type of passer that would occasionally throw the worst pass you've ever seen. I think Jalen is much more refined offensively overall, it took several years to get Josh to look like he knew what he was doing on that end. Josh's brunt of his value always was defense, he was a legit force from the first day he stepped on the court on that end. It's why when his athletic ability (and shotblocking) started declining, he found himself out of the league. Jalen's shooting splits all over the court already put peak Josh to absolute shame. 

• Like 3