• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The League Might Be In Trouble

sillent

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, RandomFan said:

Chuck always be saying something dumb and unhinged.

Yeah, I might be actually concerned if he was talking us up as a serious contender. And/but I love that him and others like him will continue to keep that chip on our guys' collective shoulder growing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, aali34 said:

Wouldn't that depend on Ressler's willingness to go over the cap? We own both Cam and Dre's bird rights. 

I do agree that it's tomorrows problem.

Ressler isn't going over the cap THAT far. We are already something like a projected $8 to 9m over the cap next year with only 10 or 11 players under contract. With Delon, Dgieng, and Cooper not even included. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Agree, there's no need to do the hate thing.  No point to it.  Weight/size seemed about the same as last year to me.  But he looked fat then too.  Played well despite it.

However, that's not a good thing.  Why put roadblocks onto your own path by choosing not to be in optimal shape?  He's young, so he's getting away with it.  Playing a dangerous game though 'cause if injuries happen this won't help his recovery.

He’s prolly thinkin Chuck was a top 50 player of all time, 75, and fat throughout, round mound of rebound.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

Excited to listen to McM talk about how our depth allows guys to not have to pace themselves, but to go all out for all of their minutes. I've dreamed for years, not even kidding, of a roster with this kind of depth for the express purpose of seeing what could be achieved with a legit two-unit rotation, and 10-12 seeing the floor every game instead of 8-9.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, sturt said:

Excited to listen to McM talk about how our depth allows guys to not have to pace themselves, but to go all out for all of their minutes. I've dreamed for years, not even kidding, of a roster with this kind of depth for the express purpose of seeing what could be achieved with a legit two-unit rotation, and 10-12 seeing the floor every game instead of 8-9.

This is how I've killed teams for yrs in nba2k...

People were wondering why I always blew them out before the game was over no matter who they had.

My team was always fresher and capable of the 3 & D. Ahead of my time I guess but that's another reason why I see a dynasty.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Excuse me ma'am, but you lost me with four little words.  So, um, WHAT?!?!?!   There's a LIVE CHAT now?    IS that why the game thread was only 9 pages??  How does one access such a thing??  

tenor.gif

Bottom right of your screen...CHATBOX

Compliments Stu

2021-10-21_20-41-04

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2