• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The League Might Be In Trouble

sillent

12 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Honestly i can't believe he only made 6 shots.   Seemed like  more.   Also can't believe they are still riding with Hardaway.   He seems like a really good guy but should be a sixth man.   Porzingis?   Dumb that he's still there. 

Yeah whoever their GM is should be counting down the clock.  Shooting 33% with 1 more assist than turnover is cause for panic out the gate even against a juggernaut like the Hawks.  What the hell that boy Kidd been doing in practice smoking dope

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Honestly i can't believe he only made 6 shots.   Seemed like  more.   Also can't believe they are still riding with Hardaway.   He seems like a really good guy but should be a sixth man.   Porzingis?   Dumb that he's still there. 

Porzingis while indeed talented, I never saw him as the "superstar" that he was made out to be when he was in NY. That seemed like more of him being the best apple out of a bad bunch. Injuries definitely have not helped his case as well. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, HawksNWaffles said:

Porzingis while indeed talented, I never saw him as the "superstar" that he was made out to be when he was in NY. That seemed like more of him being the best apple out of a bad bunch. Injuries definitely have not helped his case as well. 

I think he looked like a rising star with the improvement over his first 3 years and him in the All-Star game.  Since he got hurt later in the season, it has been injuries and some decline:

image.png

• Like 1

• Premium Member
48 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Cam and Dre we can keep both. We'll just have to sooner than later part with Gallo and Bogi to do it. 

Yall act like Bogi wouldn't mind coming off the bench. Remember he'd been watching the days tick by in Sacramento before he got here, he seems to appreciate a winning environment and I could see him do a Igoudala/Ginobili.

Just go ovver the tax and let deep playoff runs cover the tab.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, HawksNWaffles said:

The issue is he's being payed over 30mil a year and looks more like a 20mil guy when he's on.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, aali34 said:

Yall act like Bogi wouldn't mind coming off the bench. Remember he'd been watching the days tick by in Sacramento before he got here, he seems to appreciate a winning environment and I could see him do a Igoudala/Ginobili.

Just go ovver the tax and let deep playoff runs cover the tab.

It's just the reality of the salary cap. There is no way we can afford to keep both Cam and Dre along with the rest of our core of we all have Bogi on the books for $18m.

Luckily we have this season and next season before we have to cross that bridge. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

I don't do the hate on Luka thing on here because he's a terrific player and a good dude. So this isn't Luka hate. Honest question: did Luka look fat to anyone else? It isn't like he was looking like Dwight out there with big shoulders and biceps. He looked like he put on 20 pounds of pure fat in the offseason.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
Just now, RandomFan said:

It's just the reality of the salary cap. There is no way we can afford to keep both Cam and Dre along with the rest of our core of we all have Bogi on the books for $18m.

Luckily we have this season and next season before we have to cross that bridge. 

Wouldn't that depend on Ressler's willingness to go over the cap? We own both Cam and Dre's bird rights. 

I do agree that it's tomorrows problem.

• Like 1