• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

If @kg01 and I are in the woods and a Bosnian bear 🐻 attacks us, I just have to be faster than kg, not Jusuf. Have you guys seen this load move on the court? It’s like something out of Greek mythology. Half man, half HOLY WHAT IN THE WORLD…

Nah, you'd just have to run until Nukr hurts himself.  Dude's always hurt.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, terrell said:

Lord no. They both suck...Especially Nurk. He's regressed big time..Blazers fans will be thrilled with this news.. lol

Has he?  I have no idea because i haven't seen much of portland this year but seems like he's still getting boards and getting to the line.  

29 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Has he?  I have no idea because i haven't seen much of portland this year but seems like he's still getting boards and getting to the line.  

Nurkic misses more bunnies than Capela...He always goes up loiking for contact instead of just making the layup..He's also lazy on defense which leads to fouling.. OO is coming back anyway, so........lol

46 minutes ago, marco102 said:

They need to go ahead and rule this man out for the season.

Meanwhile our "too small and light to hold up for 82 games in the NBA" superstar is just cruising along.

Luka is having weight and ankle issues now too.

Sometimes I wish experts would really stfu when they make their evaluations.

Im a bigger guy so Im not going to fat shame anyone. But certain sports are not meant for heavy bodies. Basketball and Soccer are those sports. You can be big and find a home in football. You can be a chubby relief pitcher in baseball. 

But not basketball. It's never going to go well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Meanwhile our "too small and light to hold up for 82 games in the NBA" superstar is just cruising along.

Im a bigger guy so Im not going to fat shame anyone. But certain sports are not meant for heavy bodies. Basketball and Soccer are those sports. You can be big and find a home in football. You can be a chubby relief pitcher in baseball. 

Someone like the Chuck Wagon is as good as it gets for basketball and in his prime he never looked like Zion does now.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Listen, I've had some draft opinions that have gone comically awry.  Maybe 1 or 2 ... or 10, but I told dudes the bolded and I got roundly boo'd.

Knees and ligaments don't care if it's 300lbs of muscle or 300lbs of lard.  They're not built to withstand the pounding from the hardwood ( @Spud2nique stop giggling).

The way the PeliCan'ts have handled this in the media is tantamount to FO malpractice.  Clearly playing the word game to avoid the obvious, which is the guy's months away from even being able to play any level of basketball.  Much less NBA basketball.

And now we got the coach answering all the questions?  Where TF is David Griffin?  The guy who couldn't keep his fugly mug off the TV screen the last 2 years when the topic of Zion came up. Now that the goings getting tough, dude is M.I.A.  What a clown.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

David Griffin? 

I wanna hear what happened between you and him. This is no ordinary hate. :laugh1: #saderemix 

🎵 THIS IS NOOOOO ORDINARYYYYYYY HAAAATEE I KEEP CRYIIIIIIIIINNNNN…. I KEEP TRYYYIIIINNN FOOOORR YOOOUUUU, THERE’S NOTHIN LIKE… UUUU AND IIIIII.. 🎵 

• Haha 2