• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

On 3/30/2022 at 8:26 PM, Dnice said:

Lol trae with 2 turnovers already and one from Dre...they are going to struggle to win. 

Did you know Trae is on pace to be the first person in NBA history with 2000 points, 700 assists, with less than 300 turnovers?   No one has ever had these kind of results committing the low number of turnovers Trae does.  
Our team might finish the season leading the league with fewest turnovers.  The Trae is a turnover machine narrative has no basis in fact.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

Deing 43.9%

Delon  39%

John and Dre don’t belong in that class of shooters, let alone Dieng and Delon at their volume but their percentages are still impressive.

I think Gallo would win a majority of the team shooting contests.  Finally we’re seeing the three point variance we saw last year.  It’s crazy Gallo likes to catch and shoot, Bogi likes to step back, Kevin likes to jog up, and Trae mixes all three styles.

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

5 games to go. Who will take the 3 point crown?

Huerter 38.5%
Trae 38.1%
Gallo 37.5%
Hunter 37.5%
Bogi 36.4%
JC - 36.4%

Updated after last night.

Huerter 39.2%
Trae 38.2%
Gallo 36.9%
Hunter 37.0%

Bogi 36.5%
JC - 36.4%

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Updated after last night.

Huerter 39.2%
Trae 38.2%
Gallo 36.9%
Hunter 37.0%

Bogi 36.5%
JC - 36.4%

Kevin coming for the crown!  He isn’t the best but based on his stroke I want him to have bragging rights.

• Like 3

That boy Delon putting more cushion between his ratings (125 to 113). Just excellent.  Starters with those ratings start the freaking AS Game. OO maintaining the mighty WS/48 at .205.  

I just looked at many of the NBA depth charts.  Including Bogi I just didn’t see a better trio off the pine.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/31/2022 at 9:00 AM, Dnice said:

I've seen how they fold, so what.

All of us have panicked early so there's no shame in what you said.  The shame is not coming back to admit you were a master of panic after the first 2 minutes.

Hey we've all been there, brutha.  This is a safe space.

• Haha 3