• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

47 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Antman needs to come home after he's done fooling around with Minnesota. He's a monster.

KAT too.

Imagine Trae,Antman,two big 3 and D wings and Kat....

Trae, Ant, 2 BIg wings and CC or OO would work too.. lol

• Like 2

These announcers are sucking off Ja so hard in this game where Memphis is losing by near double digits, it's disgusting. Comparing him to the same trajectory as Luka, blah blah blah. I've got nothing but respect for Ja, seems like a good dude. But the amount of unwarranted fellatio he gets from the media is bonkers; especially when Trae is better than him in every single way except dunking.  

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, SalvorMallow said:

How can anyone watch Trae and Morant play and come to the conclusion that Morant deserves the All NBA 2nd team nod? Chris Kirschner is a joke.

CK is biased since Trae has challenged him openly multiple times.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

I have to say that he is so under utilized there. He sealed his man every time down the floor. Trae would have 20 assists to him. Utah never passed him the ball.

I'm not against Gobert. I just don't think the salary and slight increase in production is worth 15+ million.

I can see having the take it's just that, I do think Rudy for US is worth that. He significantly raises our floor. That's massive to me and he neutralizes Trae defensively in the RS in particular. 

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Exactly right.  Its NOT on Ja.  His team is superb.  Them winning is definitely NOT on him.

I see what you were doing there, supes. 😉

I don't like anyone who has Ja over Trae in the All NBA list. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

Mannnn. I hate that one of the 6ers or raptors have to win. I hate Embiids game. He lives at the line, but feels like it never gets talked about. 

hope the 6ers win tho. Raptor fans are obnoxious. 

They are terrible on RealGM 

• Like 4

So after last year when Trae and the Hawks went into Philly and snatched their souls in game 1, to what degree of shambles would they be in if the Raptors somehow came back and won this game after being down 19 points headed into the 4th? I know it's not gonna happen, but maaaaan, I'd pay good money to watch the meltdown if it did. 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
Just now, RandomFan said:

So after last year when Trae and the Hawks went into Philly and snatched their souls in game 1, to what degree of shambles would they be in if the Raptors somehow came back and won this game after being down 19 points headed into the 4th? I know it's not gonna happen, but maaaaan, I'd pay good money to watch the meltdown if it did. 

They would fold like a cheap lawn chair if that happened. Simmons wasn't the only mentally fragile star on the 76ers. He just took all of the blame because he didn't have the luxury of hiding behind free throws like Embiid could during the series last season. That implosion was a team effort.