• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Warriors

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

I came to this thread because I was listening to a podcast talk about it was predicted that Steph was going for 50 last night.   Specifically, He wanted to show Trae that he's still the understudy.   I was wondering why Steph was still in the game.    Well, Trae.. they are gunning for you... and NY has reloaded.

NY has Kemba and Fourier. 

That with what they had.. and we're in for a long night playing against them.. because they hate Trae. 

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Diesel said:

I came to this thread because I was listening to a podcast talk about it was predicted that Steph was going for 50 last night.   Specifically, He wanted to show Trae that he's still the understudy.   I was wondering why Steph was still in the game.    Well, Trae.. they are gunning for you... and NY has reloaded.

NY has Kemba and Fourier. 

That with what they had.. and we're in for a long night playing against them.. because they hate Trae. 

That's fine and all but Bob Rathbun is right.  What's the point of 50 when you're up 20 points and guys are just feeding you the ball to jack 3s until you get there?    It should be beneath a player like Curry but i guess this is the new NBA.   Like a couple years ago when everyone on the Rockets just let the ball fall to the floor so Harden could come pick it up for his 10th rebound.   

Steph is a lot better than Trae.   That's ok.   Trae has a long way to go in his career.   

• Like 2

Hol' on ...so the Warriors are 11-1.   But have had 9 home games?  Including a 8-game home stand?

100.webp?cid=ecf05e472v4r287y8x9k4g9jnvo

They were absolutely KILLING us while we were kickin' the game away ... and we were down only 14 with enough time to come back.

Call 'em 'great' if ya'll want, but that record's gonna level off like a muuugg.

Yeah it's unnecessary shade but what TF else are we gonna talk about?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

unnecessary

Huh? Unnecessary? They need to add @kg01 to the next President ballot. (Not even squawk 🦜 but the 🇺🇸)! :party:

Hell I’d vote 🗳 you and stuff the ballots like I do for Trae in an all star game.

Im just surprised I haven’t run into Sliver in one capacity or another. I should just be happy our paths never cross on the Bay, I know he’s got friends here in medium level place, ya Adam you ain’t high here.

Keep rubbin Lacob’s …I digress 🤦‍♀️ 

• Haha 1