• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

1 minute ago, terrell said:

When I say shit like this I'm labeled a hater....lol

Said it from the beginning it aint gonna work...

Hawks would've been better off takiing JJ to pair with Collins..

Then we couldve lucked into Ja or Melo within the next couple of seasons...smdh

Just shut Trae down for a while...Make up a fake injury or something..It's a lost season. That's the best case scenario at the moment. Several reasons for that..

First, .500 right now doesn't get you in the play in. So think about it the hawks are 6 games under and if they were at .500 they'd be tied to be the last play in team. So pretty much season is over at this point it's safe to say....

Second, they will get to better evaluate the remaining core players on this team in a setting where they have to take more responsibility and that ultimately will lead to better decisions from our ass backwards front office..

image.gif.f78148c2a98d077dfce7e8c2b27650a2.gif

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

So pretty much season is over at this point it's safe to say....

Yup, 40 game season. We finished 17-23, alright guys let’s wrap it up see ya next year @terrell says the season is over..

Wait, wait we are getting word that..

There are 42 more games… :eyebrow:

• Haha 4

I still don’t get the Kuzma hype. He’s strung together some great games but he has done that in the past.  The guy is streaky. His overall numbers still don’t pop out. Let’s see what he does over the whole season.

Trae is a big issue but it’s mainly because our offense is built around living or dying with him. Some of that is on Trae but some of that is on our offense and coaching. And when our shooting is off (Bogi, Huerter, etc.) we suffer.  I get the issues with Trae but most folks act like removing him from the equation is going to magically fix everything. Instead, we should be flexible and figure out ways to incorporate a generational offensive talent into a winning formula.  There is plenty that can still be done. Even just pushing the pace last night could’ve helped, whether Trae or someone else. We looked half a step slow out there. Finding a better backup PG. Our 1st quarter lead disappeared when Trae went out. But that’s his fault too?  And mixing up the offense to involve other like JC so we aren’t so reliant on one guy. That’s my take. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AUhawksfan said:

I still don’t get the Kuzma hype. He’s strung together some great games but he has done that in the past.  The guy is streaky. His overall numbers still don’t pop out. Let’s see what he does over the whole season.

THANK YOU! I didn’t wanna go in on Supes I had my hands full with Terrell, way to recognize the double and spring for this @AUhawksfan that’s called some help D right there doh 😣 

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Ive seen enough..

Funny you say that.. @kg01 to the 🦇 cave! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Yup, 40 game season. We finished 17-23, alright guys let’s wrap it up see ya next year @terrell says the season is over..

Wait, wait we are getting word that..

There are 42 more games… :eyebrow:

Everyone’s frustrated except for the players. ... And you guys really think they care if they win or lose? lol.... A team full of no heart, the worst coaching staff in the league, and a GM who hasnt done much right since he’s a set foot here. What is it going to take for management to finally do the right thing and fire virtually everyone...... And I mean Everyone.  Coaching staff, and executive office. We can tank for top prospects and take it from there. This is the worst team in the NBA. Not even close. Why keep a team full of players who just go out and wing it on a nightly basis?

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Well we signed Trae to a monster deal, so looks like we are stuck with this. And to be fair, Bron ball did soundly defeat our movement based 60 win team. 

He aint going anywhere, but neither are the Hawks...

• Premium Member

The sloppy embarrassing stuff that they have been putting out isn't about Trae Ball.   Our guys have played Sloppy.   You can blame Traeball if the passes were crisp and the movement without the ball was there but we have a lot of standing around & lacks passing.   Tempo wise, we don't push the tempo when we get the ball.  We let the defenses get set.   That's not all Trae ball. 

Then... BBIQ wise... we get a team in the penalty and we're still shooting three pointers. 

Last night we were 13/45 from 3.   That's about 29%.

We were 31/82 from the field.   That's about 38%.

They outrebounded us 54 to 37.

We missed Clint. 

We missed our wings hitting shots. 

We missed PNR baskets. 

It was embarrassing 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I don't want to trade our wings unless it's a significant upgrade but this is 

farmer-donald-duck.gif

Kuzma scored 6, 4 and 8 points the 3 games prior.  Also check out Westbrook stats the 8 games prior to his last 3.  

Which of our wings are doing this shit anyway? Any of them ever have a 9 game streak like this? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I don't want to trade our wings unless it's a significant upgrade but this is 

farmer-donald-duck.gif

Kuzma scored 6, 4 and 8 points the 3 games prior.

Which of our wings are doing this shit anyway? Any of them ever have a 9 game streak like this? 

Bogi did last year when we made our run.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sothron said:

We haven't seen Trae play with another ballhandler either with him as a starter or even as his backup PG. That's not his fault. If we could get another ballhandler and run Trae off screens it would help the offense and save some of Trae's energy so he could play better defense. 

I'm tired of the Trae hate on this site. It is mostly a handful of people but it is a broken record. Let's ignore Trae being top 3 in scoring and assists because that doesn't help our agenda. Let's ignore all the injuries and games lost to covid because that doesn't help our agenda. Let's ignore Nate's really bad coaching this year because that doesn't help our agenda. GTFOH with that noise.

The delusion of Trae is on the level of Josh Smith going into year 4. He's a trash movement player. He only comes to the ball to get it. He can barely get his shot off when he plays off the ball and guys like you who suggest it remind me of Smoove needs to be used like Nique when he couldn't dribble and his hands are small.

Trae is a rare generational talent and as skilled as anyone who's ever touched a basketball but he's not Steph Curry. He plays Bron ball. He plays it harder than even Bron and Luka does. He completely dominate the rock and y'all blame everyone but Trae for that shit.

Everyone knows all we generally do is spam 1-5 PnR and before Clint, we spammed 1-4 PnRs. All that shit generally gets downloaded unless you have someone who just can't be stopped. Trae goes nuts for the first 3 quarters spamming 1/5 PnRs and by the 4th quarter. They put a defensive guard on Trae, double and hedge him, get a big wing on Capela and force him to punish you. Capela can't capitalize. He gets benched. Gallo no defense ass causes a run for the other team as they usually hit 3s, they spam attacking Trae on defense and we blow the lead or we never get the lead and lose. The end

Edited by NBASupes

8 minutes ago, Sothron said:

We haven't seen Trae play with another ballhandler either with him as a starter or even as his backup PG. That's not his fault. If we could get another ballhandler and run Trae off screens it would help the offense and save some of Trae's energy so he could play better defense. 

I'm tired of the Trae hate on this site. It is mostly a handful of people but it is a broken record. Let's ignore Trae being top 3 in scoring and assists because that doesn't help our agenda. Let's ignore all the injuries and games lost to covid because that doesn't help our agenda. Let's ignore Nate's really bad coaching this year because that doesn't help our agenda. GTFOH with that noise.

This idea that Trae can only play with elite bigs I'm not buying.  You can fill up a post with 12 paragraphs, but that's not persuasive to me.  Bron played and won championships with ball dominant superstars.  We thrashed the Bucks with Trae ball in a couple games, and the Bucks went on to win the title.  

I'm supposed to get on board with saying Cam and Dre are the actual superstars being held back by Trae.  Naw.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2