• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pistons

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Plainview1981 said:

If Detroit didn't suck they wouldnt  be 30 games under .500.

Yeah.. Cleveland, Boston, Charlotte, Utah,  Miami,  Milwaukee and Toronto fans are saying the same Damn thing. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

There are always excuses:

- The other team is on a hot streak

-So and So missed the game

-The refs were against us

-2nd night of a back to back

Agree. We gotta chill with the EXCUSES. This team played like ass tonight and fumbled the bag 48 times. Would be nice to see someone hole them accountable.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

There are always excuses:

- The other team is on a hot streak

-So and So missed the game

-The refs were against us

-2nd night of a back to back

Schlenking........

• Premium Member
  • Premium Member
3 minutes ago, JTB said:

One thing that irks me is that when Trae has a bad offensive game and none of the wings are having good or outstanding offensive games ….BUT Collins is showing to be pretty consistent as usual why isn’t Nate playing through collins more or purposely running a lot more plays for him.

The no plays being ran for collins under both Pierce and McMillan will always be a big failure! ….putting collins in position for scoring plays really doesn’t have anything to do with his dribbling ability. Collins is a widely known very good screener and off ball player who’s extremely efficient on his shots …yet McMillan and his staff don’t know how to take full advantage of his skill set! That is very alarming to say the least!

it’s amazing we are the 2nd best offense in the nba without tapping deeper into some of the talents we have which is why I say that #2 offense ranking is skewed by Traes offensive greatness 

I agree.   We have to have some plays with Collins moving towards the basket other than a lob or a PNR. 

We have kinda lumped JC in with Clint in being a playing that can only score assisted.   JC can be a PNP player... he can get his shot off a screen.  I would like to see what he can do with a simple curl. 

5 minutes ago, gHost83 said:

Agree. We gotta chill with the EXCUSES. This team played like ass tonight and fumbled the bag 48 times. Would be nice to see someone hole them accountable.

Maybe the next coach will......But he'll end up like LP.........

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, JTB said:

One thing that irks me is that when Trae has a bad offensive game and none of the wings are having good or outstanding offensive games ….BUT Collins is showing to be pretty consistent as usual why isn’t Nate playing through collins more or purposely running a lot more plays for him.

The no plays being ran for collins under both Pierce and McMillan will always be a big failure! ….putting collins in position for scoring plays really doesn’t have anything to do with his dribbling ability. Collins is a widely known very good screener and off ball player who’s extremely efficient on his shots …yet McMillan and his staff don’t know how to take full advantage of his skill set! That is very alarming to say the least!

Asked......and answered.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, gHost83 said:

Hell, the playoffs are holding them accountable.   We don't want to be in the playin...  The thing is it was a close game and we could have easily won this game but we didn't do what we were supposed to do down the stretch. 

We got a lot of Chicken Littles here though.  Guys who want to tank...  Guys who think our best move is to trade Trae (obviously)...

That is too knee jerk to give credit to.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, gHost83 said:

Nate is running LPs scheme soooo

No he's not. He kept LPs scheme when he took over last year but added some wrinkles.

This year different system, and new coaches.

Earlier in the year, I complained about all the midrange shots we took, now it's less PnR, more 1v1 since it's about attacking the mismatch.

2 minutes ago, gHost83 said:

What do you mean? It's literally the same coaching staff minus one dude...

No, they only kept one guy from coaching staff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Diesel said:

To me.. it sounds like terrrell, Ben HillBoy, Hots, and FQ wants to trade Trae...

Is that what you guys think will make this team better?

Put it on record.

Travis cant Trade Trae..... Stop it.. That would be the end of his career...After trading away Luka Doncic..Trae is here to stay everyone knows this........Doesnt mean he cant get called out when hes ass......

Let me remind everybody who keeps bringing up last years playoffs...

In that in game 7 last year Trae was bad business.... Huerter, Gallo and Lou brought us home.

Game 1 versus the 76ers. Trae was shakey business in the clutch. Almost blew a huge lead.

If you really do a deep dive the man is not a good crunch time player. 

This year he's been brutal...Tonight was no different....

I trust Bogi as a closer way more then Trae and Bogi is a 6th man. Smh.

5 of 6 recent losses were almost entirely on Trae’s abysmal play.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

No he's not. He kept LPs scheme when he took over last year but added some wrinkles.

This year different system, and new coaches.

Earlier in the year, I complained about all the midrange shots we took, now it's less PnR, more 1v1 since it's about attacking the mismatch.

Ok bro

4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

To me.. it sounds like terrrell, Ben HillBoy, Hots, and FQ wants to trade Trae...

Is that what you guys think will make this team better?

Put it on record.

What are we getting in return? Luka for Trae and Cam? I'd make that trade.. And you can throw in another player of your choice...