• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atlanta Hawks v. Miami Heat Playoff Series

NBASupes

Get physical. Period. 

Force the refs to calm things down. But WE have to be the instigators. If they punch, punch back, harder. An enforcer would be nice, but we don't have that. So just scrap with these clowns until it gets so ugly that the league has to clean it up. Make the Heat cry about us being too physical with them.

Protect Trae. Do not let these clowns rough him up and go unanswered. Jimmy, PJ, and Kyle are banking on the fact that they can bully him and get away with it. 

Trae, it's time to go sicko mode on these fools

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 4/17/2022 at 11:22 AM, marco102 said:

Really need the Hawks to win this one.

Haha, you need the Hawks to win?

With some of the stuff I'm saying to my BIL, he and I might be tusslin' in the front yard next time they visit.

We'll make up afterwards but it's gonna be an intense first 30 seconds before our old arses get tired.

Me and the kg's gon' roll up like ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47pknjxqkmqzsr0cpwll

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, AHF said:

If they are going to continue with the flagrant fouls and the refs aren't going to call them, we need to pull someone off our bench to retaliate in kind.  If Lowry wants to throw his body into Trae's knee, Lou or Mays, etc. need to do the same to their stars.  If Herro wants to smack Trae in the face, then TLC needs to do the same to Jimmy, etc.  Got to reciprocate in kind and force the refs to actually make the calls on BOTH teams.  That is the heart of the problem - that the calls need to go both ways.  Helped set the tone for Game 1 that they could get away with multiple flagrants with minimum reaction.  That will always favor Miami so I agree we need to reciprocate but I do think it needs to be our reserves because we just can't afford it if our best players get ejected given we are already missing CC and JC.

Overall, there is a lot we can do to improve.  Trae struggled in a very unusual way for him and I think he will be coming back hard to prove himself and our team.

Yeah, I think the Hawks need to retaliate and then the refs will start blowing the whistle on both ends to get the game under control which will hurt Miami more with the way they play defense. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Haha, you need the Hawks to win?

With some of the stuff I'm saying to my BIL, he and I might be tusslin' in the front yard next time they visit.

We'll make up afterwards but it's gonna be an intense first 30 seconds before our old arses get tired.

Me and the kg's gon' roll up like ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47pknjxqkmqzsr0cpwll

Bronson that b!tch! SPUD!!! FAMILY SHOW!!!!

I mean ummm, good luck to you sir! :indifferent:

image.gif.2a0fbc6766d6c7a9988436eb7f26df9a.gif

2 seconds later…

image.gif.d585c91bf1b1c770b131e79ecb033fdb.gif

Sometime in July….

image.gif.36a7624554b1dffcd0cc83c388c05bd5.gif

I’m with Trae here. I didn’t really see anything that scared me despite being bum rushed (pun intended). 

This wasn’t like the 90’s Bulls matchups. Like back then, after game 1, I felt like we have no chance. This Heat team though vs us. I’m with Trae. Trae just has supreme confidence, I want that villain out again! 

8CDAFC9D-628A-4FD6-84F3-E4A35A1BB164.jpeg

• Like 3