• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lukastans are biting at the bit to take a shot at Trae

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

We don’t like him….we didn’t say he wasn’t good.

i hope somehow he loses this. 

Because we traded him away, or another reason?

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Deandre Capela!  Lol!

He ain it.. He has skills but no dog in him..They took him over Luka too.. lol

Did they not see this dude killing grown men as a teenager? GM's are stupid for real..Especially ours...He fell in our lap but nooooooooooooooo........we dont want him..

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

At least Capela defends his ass off. This shit is just pathetic and for the price tag. I'll pass. Gobert is gonna be a star with Trae anyway.

And posters still want that bum!!!! Priceless!

9 minutes ago, terrell said:

He ain it.. He has skills but no dog in him..They took him over Luka too.. lol

Did they not see this dude killing grown men as a teenager? GM's are stupid for real..Especially ours...He fell in our lap but nooooooooooooooo........we dont want him..

Their GM wanted Luka and even hired Luka national team coach but his owner is an Arizona booster and overruled him for Ayton. LMAO!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

At least Capela defends his ass off. This shit is just pathetic and for the price tag. I'll pass. Gobert is gonna be a star with Trae anyway.

Gobert all day over Ayton.. But we need a perimeter oriented PF also..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

And posters still want that bum!!!! Priceless!

[LETS KEEP THE PERSONAL SHOTS OUT OF THE BBALL DISCUSSION.]

No one should ever want Ayton over Gobert if all things are equal 

Just now, NBASupes said:

Their GM wanted Luka and even hired Luka national team coach but his owner is an Arizona booster and overruled him for Ayton. LMAO!

What was our excuse? 

How can you pick the 6'0 guy over the 6'8 one? Especially when he was the best prospect we've seen in years? That day and the Falcons blown SB will always be in my head........

Ill never understand that trade. 

Its just too hard to bulid a consistent winner around small players imo..

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

What a bunch of dumbasses..

Add Simmons and Gobert sounds good to me.

Yeah if Simmons wants to play..Id take Paskal.. As he can dribble pass shoot and switch on defense..

Edited by terrell

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

What was our excuse? 

How can you pick the 6'0 guy over the 6'8 one? Especially when he was the best prospect we've seen in years? That day and the Falcons blown SB will always be in my head........

Ill never understand that trade. 

Its just too hard to bulid a consistent winner around small players imo..

Travis and LP wanted Trae the most. Tony really liked Luka and our scouts and asst GM wanted JJ. None of them thought Luka was gonna be this good. 

I hope we start next year like this.

Trae

Bogi

Hunter

Simmons

Gobert

Edited by NBASupes

Travis and LP wanted Trae the most. Tony really liked Luka and our scouts and asst GM wanted JJ. None of them thought Luka was gonna be this good. 

Clowns.. All of them.. Tony should be pissed..

Edited by terrell

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

"None of them thought Luka was going to be this good"

What  in the hell were they watching? Did they watch him play at all? smh

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Clowns.. All of them.. Tony should be pissed..

He loves Trae and won't say otherwise but even he knows deep down inside Luka would have been our guy but hell, even I wanted Bagley, shit, the draft isn't an exact science.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, terrell said:

"None of them thought Luka was going to be this good"

What  in the hell were they watching? Did they watch him play at all? smh

Man, none of them. Shit, even I didn't think he had this type of upside. I didn't see him developing into a bigger Harden with post skills. I watched his games at Real Madrid and wanted him more than Trae for sure but I didn't think he would be this good.

Edited by NBASupes

Quiet as kept Luka has the lowest defensive rating of all the Mavs rotation players in both series by far.  He’s been magnificent.

I love my core guys on GS but that team is ass compared to yesteryear.  Bogut/ Barnes/ Livingston >>>>>>>>>>>>> Looney/ Wiggins/ Poole.  Their team defense isn’t good enough to stop Luka from dominating if his shot is falling.

• Like 1

He loves Trae and won't say otherwise but even he knows deep down inside Luka would have been our guy but hell, even I wanted Bagley, shit, the draft isn't an exact science.

TRae better come back strong next season.. That playoff performance followed by what Luka is doing is painful..

Man, none of them. Shit, even I didn't think he had this type of upside. I didn't see him developing into a bigger Harden with post skills. I watched his games at Real Madrid and wanted him more than Trae for sure but I didn't think he would be this good.

I never thought he'd fall to 3.. And it happened.. Then I heard, "there's been a trade".. Thats so Atlanta..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1