• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lukastans are biting at the bit to take a shot at Trae

NBASupes

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, marco102 said:

They were all fouls by the rule of the book, but as physical as the playoffs have been, it seemed strange that they called those ticky tack fouls, while letting other players get mugged.

Just want consistency. 

This.  A foul should be a foul.  Shouldn't matter what teams are playing or what players are involved.  Just make the consistent call based on the action and if you have to whistle someone every time down the floor then do it.

• Like 3

@kg01 aye is this your BIL? He had me banned from FAKEGM for min. He kept talkin $hit so I PM’d him to ask what his problem was and he immediately reported me like a lil rat 🐀. Lol.

I bet Benoudrih is a lot like the Mavs fan. A lil fckin $hit talkin pu$$y.

F&ck FakeGM! FakeGM, real b!tches. :laugh1:

C2C4C0CF-7E6C-4C7F-B4FE-19C58244B9AB.png

75C203F3-ACE4-4657-9318-9F650C28BDEC.png

2280449E-F6AA-4CED-A326-C1174CD16109.png

3F15BC1E-16E1-49BF-B019-D16359B901F2.png

9496E01D-6FEF-4DC1-8A21-7A4B5AFBB333.png

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

This.  A foul should be a foul.  Shouldn't matter what teams are playing or what players are involved.  Just make the consistent call based on the action and if you have to whistle someone every time down the floor then do it.

I agree. Like automated robot 🤖 refs. They don’t take into consideration the culprits of the incident but rather the incident itself. Seems fair.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, marco102 said:

They were all fouls by the rule of the book, but as physical as the playoffs have been, it seemed strange that they called those ticky tack fouls, while letting other players get mugged.

Just want consistency. 

And this is what is creating such a big conspiracy movement about refs rigging games to keep them close, extend series, etc.  You just feel like the officiating crew is holding their breath ready to blow that whistle on some possessions and all it takes is the slightest contact, while sometimes they don't even appear to be watching the game.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 aye is this your BIL? He had me banned from FAKEGM for min. He kept talkin $hit so I PM’d him to ask what his problem was and he immediately reported me like a lil rat 🐀. Lol.

I bet Benoudrih is a lot like the Mavs fan. A lil fckin $hit talkin pu$$y.

F&ck FakeGM! FakeGM, real b!tches. :laugh1:

C2C4C0CF-7E6C-4C7F-B4FE-19C58244B9AB.png

75C203F3-ACE4-4657-9318-9F650C28BDEC.png

2280449E-F6AA-4CED-A326-C1174CD16109.png

3F15BC1E-16E1-49BF-B019-D16359B901F2.png

9496E01D-6FEF-4DC1-8A21-7A4B5AFBB333.png

That site is a joke.  Calling people a troll is supposed to be an issue there, but they respond more forcefully if someone complains about being called a troll.  It's stupid.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

That site is a joke.  Calling people a troll is supposed to be an issue there, but they respond more forcefully if someone complains about being called a troll.  It's stupid.  

So the mod that suspended me is archx, he talked a whole lotta trash about the Hawks all year, not sure if he’s a mod but he’s a real son of a b!tch I tell ya.

He immediately posts this right after I got the ban so I’m guessing it’s him or Beno Udrih.

Ya they suck there. The Mavs mods are the global mods.. and raptor fans are idiots. Lol. I didn’t know. Stick to Hockey 🏒 Toronto.

Archx, I’ll be back to stick the knife 🔪 in your back when the Mavs lose in a few days. :laugh1:

9218AF32-00D9-4158-A2F1-BBDCA90F618C.png

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

They said the cp3 incident was in the game thread and other threads couldn’t be made for it. Huh. :indifferent: Why, cuz it’s a racist a$$ Mavs fan who instigated it? 

Convenient.

RacistGM!

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

And this is what is creating such a big conspiracy movement about refs rigging games to keep them close, extend series, etc.  You just feel like the officiating crew is holding their breath ready to blow that whistle on some possessions and all it takes is the slightest contact, while sometimes they don't even appear to be watching the game.

That's how I felt about CP3 6th foul.   I didn't see anything on that play... I think that the refs didn't want CP3 coming into the game and getting that 4th quarter boost.. that would have sent the series... 3-1 .  It's almost as if the League wants Luka to succeed. 

8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I agree. Like automated robot 🤖 refs. They don’t take into consideration the culprits of the incident but rather the incident itself. Seems fair.

We could probably have AI bot refs one day. The technology is not there yet though. But Baseball could get rid of home plate umpires right now if they wanted to. Balls and strikes being much easier and more objective than fouls in basketball.

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We could probably have AI bot refs one day. The technology is not there yet though. But Baseball could get rid of home plate umpires right now if they wanted to. Balls and strikes being much easier and more objective than fouls in basketball.

I think the only technical issue with automated umps for strike calling is the fact that each batter's strike zone can change with every pitch depending on how they position their body.  That being said, even though it might not be perfect it would instantly be MUCH better than the current state where pitches 6 inches off the plate get called for strikes.  I imagine the bigger obstacle to moving forward with replacing home plate umps is that the rest of the umpires would probably lose their minds and strike.  

It would instantly make the game better to have more accurate calls.  

This Umpire From the 1997 NLCS Called the Worst Game in the History of  Professional Sports | Barstool Sports

• Like 2

• Moderators
33 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Another game 7 were he loses and runs out of steam in the 4th only for his teammates to be blamed.

I doubt it.  Geez the Suns looked awful.   I honestly can't see them winning game 7.   CP just throwing the ball to the other team,   Booker can't dribble.  My goodness.  

59 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I doubt it.  Geez the Suns looked awful.   I honestly can't see them winning game 7.   CP just throwing the ball to the other team,   Booker can't dribble.  My goodness.  

They play much better at home.  It's just been teams dominating at home. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Did he really have 14 point but 18 turns?

Yikes on yikes on yikes ...

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, marco102 said:

They play much better at home.  It's just been teams dominating at home. 

Truth.  Home team has pretty comfortably won all of these and by an average margin of more than 17 points.  The last two were a 30 point win by Phoenix and a 27 point win by Dallas.  

• Like 2

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Does this have to live on the homecourt? Just tired of logging on here dozens of times a day and being reminded of Luka each time LOL

It's been an active area of discussion that has talked about a variety of topics, some Hawks specific and some general nba.  We'll may move it to the general board before too long but this is the slow time of year so if people are engaged on this I'm not driven to move it like I would be if the regular season were moving.

• Thanks 1