• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lukastans are biting at the bit to take a shot at Trae

NBASupes

5 hours ago, Diesel said:

You know Luka is the second coming of Bird

Wait, what the hell is Luka Magic then? So he’s Bird and Magic? :indifferent: Wow, why not throw in Jordan too.

RELATED TOPIC :

I had a friend (ok acquaintance/neighbor) who wanted to play ball 🏀 with us (early 90’s). We played nearly ever day back then.. good times, I digress. So one of our friends says..”you play often”.. he replies confidently “do I play often, yeaaa, I’m a combo of Jordan and Shaq”…

We we’re all like dayuumm this guy must be a freak. Anyhoo, long story short, he was the NBA equivalent of Yinka Dare and  Zan Tabak if they had a kid who would never play in the NBA not ever.

1st shot airball :indifferent: 

Next possession: Ball goes through his hands outta bounds :eyebrow:

Next possession: Shot goes over the backboard :blanky:

Next possession: Ball goes through his hands and hits him in the face.

Me:

image.gif.b9a9fc1c04309cb95c697daf89bf9fac.gif

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Wait, what the hell is Luka Magic then? So he’s Bird and Magic? :indifferent: Wow, why not throw in Jordan too.

RELATED TOPIC :

I had a friend (ok acquaintance/neighbor) who wanted to play ball 🏀 with us (early 90’s). We played nearly ever day back then.. good times, I digress. So one of our friends says..”you play often”.. he replies confidently “do I play often, yeaaa, I’m a combo of Jordan and Shaq”…

We we’re all like dayuumm this guy must be a freak. Anyhoo, long story short, he was the NBA equivalent of Yinka Dare and  Zan Tabak if they had a kid who would never play in the NBA not ever.

1st shot airball :indifferent: 

Next possession: Ball goes through his hands outta bounds :eyebrow:

Next possession: Shot goes over the backboard :blanky:

Next possession: Ball goes through his hands and hits him in the face.

Me:

image.gif.b9a9fc1c04309cb95c697daf89bf9fac.gif

So apparently you had a real life 'rain dance' pulled on you?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47jiltfxg9wi0v866uvs

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

So apparently you had a real life 'rain dance' pulled on you?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47jiltfxg9wi0v866uvs

:laugh1: somewhat. This dude was worse though and I’m not even kidding. Later on he wanted to play tennis 🎾 with a friend of mine and told him he was under the tutelage of Andre Agassi in France 🇫🇷 before moving to the U.S. Also said that Andre gave him his racket as a gift.

Then he offered to give my friend Fantasy Star, a video game on the Sega Master system if my friend were able to beat him in tennis. Catcher: My friend had to win 75 straight sets. Now, after seeing him play tennis, no doubt my friend could have done the deed, however, the time it would take to collect the golf balls he rocketed out the court wouldn’t be ideal, and the fact that it would have taken playing the entire summer break with him. :fie:

Back to my original point: Luka can’t be “Luka Magic” “Second coming of Bird” AND “the best thing since sliced bread 🥖 “ it’s just too much.

Go Hawks!

• Haha 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Why you gotta do all these mental gymnastics to admit you wholeheartedly agree with my petty stances?

lol

Simply put:  I don't think Luka's numbers are empty.  Nor do I think Trae's are empty.  Empty numbers to me are things like low efficiency chuckers who put up a lot of points solely because they take a lot of shots.  That isn't either of these young stars.

But I'm all here for calling out people who made that claim about Trae (sometimes even after we made the ECF) but who refuse to apply the same standards to Luka.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Back to my original point: Luka can’t be “Luka Magic” “Second coming of Bird” AND “the best thing since sliced bread 🥖 “ it’s just too much.

He's not Magic.  He's not Bird.  Just Luka with the pro's and con's that come with that.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, AHF said:

lol

Man I really agree with you, kg, but I might lose my mod job if I just come right out and say it.

You're putting a lotta effort into these but the above is all the rest of us read.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, kg01 said:

Only thing injured on him is his pride ... well and the love handles but who's counting?

I would love some honesty from Luka.  He should come out and say...

• Premium Member

So Supes like to say WOAT...

Last night.. on 19 screens... With Luka on Balls.. The Suns had a 1.81 ppp...

That's a score on 17 of 19 times... that they had Luka on them...

Making Chris Paul look like ..... Jesus Shuttlesworth

• Like 1

On 5/4/2022 at 10:10 AM, Diesel said:

Shakes...

You act as though I'm supposed to be insulted being called a Homer?  On a Hawks Fans Message Board?  It's not an insult... It's a compliment.   In fact, it's insulting if you are on a Hawks Fans Message Board and You are not a Homer??  Dude, I have been a Hawks Fan since the Age of 8... You damn right I'm a Homer...  See you...  You adopted the Hawks.... I was Born a Hawks Fan...  

I Have No Shame GIFs | Tenor

So you're embarrased because we lost game 5?  That's been your whole trip?  That makes us WTOAT in Supes language...  

You keep missing the big picture Shakes... Maybe because you're eyes are glued on Trae.  But here's the big picture.  Trae needs the right Bigs to play his game. 

Jimmy Butler could rest.. Why.. because John Collins was so gimpy that he couldn't jump or catch.. and Clint couldn't Jump...  As long as they didn't have to worry about our bigs... they could have played Jimmy Butler's mama and they would have gotten the win.  The game was won on the fact that we had no Lob game.. no PNR game and if you are the Trae fan you say you are, you know that both of those are mechanisms that keep teams from Surrounding Trae or limiting Trae. 

Now let me help you.  We won game 3 because OO and Gallo showed up.  Our bigs finally started doing something inside and that allowed Trae to get a little more freedom.  Trae doesn't get to go off in those last 10 minutes if OO doesn't show up.  So for Jeff... that's not Variance And For you f*** game 5.   We played Game 5 with no Bogi, No Clint and No JC...   They played game 5 replacing Butler with somebody that shoots better than Butler.   So you can continue to cry tears about Game 5.. or you can look at the details and tip your hat.

But yet Nate still played JC like he was going off.. smh

The Hawks were outscored by nearly 40 points per 100 possessions in Collins' 26 minutes in Game 5. The Hawks lost by a single basket. Inexcusable. Nate is a joke...

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, terrell said:

But yet Nate still played JC like he was going off.. smh

The Hawks were outscored by nearly 40 points per 100 possessions in Collins' 26 minutes in Game 5. The Hawks lost by a single basket. Inexcusable. Nate is a joke...

Damn, who left the window open??

I'm not going to blame JC for trying.  We can blame Nate for playing him too much.  It doesn't change the fact though... Guys at their best were missed. 

• Like 2

The discourse around Lukas defense is starting to happen.

Say what you want about Trae, he wasn't this bad against any team in the playoffs.

No, this isn't me saying Luka sucks. He is clearly been great offensively, but I want the media fanboys to give him the same treatment as Trae. But but but his defense and so on.

The Lukastans are starting to say replace Booker with Luka and the Suns will be Champs. Nah Booker knows how to play off ball and take a back seat. That Suns team is so well put together.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, marco102 said:

The Lukastans are starting to say replace Booker with Luka and the Suns will be Champs. Nah Booker knows how to play off ball and take a back seat. That Suns team is so well put together.

Booker>Luka

7E9D3A38-92F8-4460-B4F4-8BE01914EF58.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member

The Hunt for Red October - Rotten Tomatoes

I heard that Phoenix is writing a New Spin Off to this classic Novel.. It's call "The Hunt for Luka". 

"It's the 4th quarter... We must find Luka!"

The novel depicts the trials and victories of finding Luka in the Pick and Roll in the fourth quarter.  Similar to the Hunt for Red October, the Suns are on the Hunt for one of the mightest offensive weapons in the league.  They are using the techniques of an older generation... Make him play defense.   You will enjoy this Novel as you follow the steps of the Point Gawd CP3 as he finally chases down and captures... LUKA.

• Haha 4

• Premium Member

Moby Dick (TV Mini Series 2011– ) - IMDb

Another movie based off of the Epic Story told by Herman Melville... This self titled Story is called:

LUKA.

Join CP3 as he portrays Captain Ahad.. who seeks out the great white Whale of the NBA on his way to the NBA title.

• Haha 2

On 5/6/2022 at 12:32 PM, Diesel said:

Moby Dick (TV Mini Series 2011– ) - IMDb

Another movie based off of the Epic Story told by Herman Melville... This self titled Story is called:

LUKA.

Join CP3 as he portrays Captain Ahad.. who seeks out the great white Whale of the NBA on his way to the NBA title.

Suns dont look so hot on the road............

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, terrell said:

Suns dont look so hot on the road............

Role players always play better at home...

But if Phoenix wins tonight,   CP3 will make sure that they never go back to Dallas. 

• Like 1