• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lukastans are biting at the bit to take a shot at Trae

NBASupes

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, Diesel said:

Hey Jeff.... Still waiting?  Surprising, you can give a fist bump to Shakes but No Answer huh???  Just admit that you're wrong!!

dude, you are legit the biggest homer I've ever run in to.  You make @Sothron look reasonable.

We got our ass kicked in games 1 and 2 with everyone there except Capela and 100% Collins.   We miraculously squeaked one out in game 3 in a game where Miami's all star PG got injured halfway through.  See, injuries happen to BOTH teams.  I know that is shocking for a super homer to hear, but it's true.  Then we get beat by 1000 again in game 4 while Miami is starting Gabe friggen Vincent at point guard and we have everyone back in the lineup albeit Capela and Collins not at 100%.   Then we lose in game 4 when Miami realizes we suck so much they don't even have to play 2 of their 3 all stars.  They disrespect us so much they use a playoff game as a REST DAY for Jimmy Butler.

Let that sink in to your thick homer skull. Miami thought so little of us they rested their best player in a close out game at home.

Now go start 12 new threads so your embarrassing lack of awareness comments in this thread can sink to the oblivion known as page 2.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, shakes said:

We got our ass kicked in games 1 and 2 with everyone there except Capela and 100% Collins.

So we were missing 2 of our 5 starters. That right there should be enough to tell you we were going in hobbled. 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

So we were missing 2 of our 5 starters. That right there should be enough to tell you we were going in hobbled. 

and we got our ass kicked accordingly.     how does us getting our ass kicked without Capela and a hobbled Collins mean we would've beaten the #1 seed if we had those players full strength?

Spud, don't join the other delusional homers in the delusional homer club.  Don't do it.   What does your 2K tell you?

6 minutes ago, shakes said:

and we got our ass kicked accordingly.     how does us getting our ass kicked without Capela and a hobbled Collins mean we would've beaten the #1 seed if we had those players full strength?

Your asking how having 2 of our starters would have helped us better battle Miami? Well… it’s 2 starters with a ton of production missing. I don’t know how else to say this.

7 minutes ago, shakes said:

What does your 2K tell you?

:laugh1: I don’t know but it’s toughened up for the playoffs. My poor hand 🤚.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators

Here is the interesting thing about this conversation as I'm reading it.  Here is the spectrum of comments just seen through shakes, Jeff, Diesel and myself.

shakes----------------------Jeff----------------------------AHF-------------------------------Diesel

Injuries meant nothing----Not certain but very----------Hawks were clearly impaired-----No guarantee Hawks win but

Hawks certain to lose------unlikely for healthy Hawks--#1 seed clear favorite--------------Hawks would at least go to 

even if healthy-------------to win vs #1 seed-------------but who knows what happens----Game 7 if healthy bc Miami not that

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------good

Not sure if that will be readable but definitely some people talking past each other.  I'm not sure Jeff and I are all that far apart quite frankly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, shakes said:

Spud, don't join the other delusional homers in the delusional homer club.  Don't do it.   What does your 2K tell you?

We've never loss to Miami when we were full strength.. Why should this be different?

3 hours ago, shakes said:

Yeah let's "run it back" again.. smdh

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, shakes said:

dude, you are legit the biggest homer I've ever run in to.  You make @Sothron look reasonable.

We got our ass kicked in games 1 and 2 with everyone there except Capela and 100% Collins.   We miraculously squeaked one out in game 3 in a game where Miami's all star PG got injured halfway through.  See, injuries happen to BOTH teams.  I know that is shocking for a super homer to hear, but it's true.  Then we get beat by 1000 again in game 4 while Miami is starting Gabe friggen Vincent at point guard and we have everyone back in the lineup albeit Capela and Collins not at 100%.   Then we lose in game 4 when Miami realizes we suck so much they don't even have to play 2 of their 3 all stars.  They disrespect us so much they use a playoff game as a REST DAY for Jimmy Butler.

Let that sink in to your thick homer skull. Miami thought so little of us they rested their best player in a close out game at home.

Now go start 12 new threads so your embarrassing lack of awareness comments in this thread can sink to the oblivion known as page 2.

Wait, what? What did I do to not be considered reasonable?

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47j2agfpcail6mqd083n

(C'mon, you walked right into that one.)

I mean, I wasn't even part of this conversation and somehow I'm an unreasonable homer. I don't get it. It must be a cellphone issue.

• Premium Member
47 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I mean, I wasn't even part of this conversation and somehow I'm an unreasonable homer. I don't get it. It must be a cellphone issue.

I didn't say you're an unreasonable homer.  I said you're less of an unreasonable than Diesel so you got that going for you, which is nice.  😇

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
44 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Heat series was rough and showed us we needed to make changes but in all fairness, the injuries to JC and Capela ended us for sure. Not saying we would have won with those two healthy, we would have competed better

That's just it...  nobody can really say if we would have won.. but the game would have been a lot different.  I watched some of the stuff on last night.   Miami didn't struggle but they didn't easily put Philly away either.  If Embiid returns for game 3 in Philly...  That series will be different. I'm not saying that Philly would win, but in my heart, I feel that with Embiid healthy, they could have swept Miami. 

Miami has feasted off of injured teams. 

• Like 3