• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lukastans are biting at the bit to take a shot at Trae

NBASupes

1 hour ago, ShooterSays said:

Does this have to live on the homecourt? Just tired of logging on here dozens of times a day and being reminded of Luka each time LOL

I feel ya but I don’t care …I barely opened this thread to make a comment but when his fat ass lose tomorrow TRUST I’m going to be all over this thread and other sites making the most ignorant comments to the Lukastans.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, JTB said:

I feel ya but I don’t care …I barely opened this thread to make a comment but when his fat ass lose tomorrow TRUST I’m going to be all over this thread and other sites making the most ignorant comments to the Lukastans.

I highly doubt that. I mean, do you REALLY think you can outdo @Spud2nique in that department? 

haha.gif?w=355&zoom=2

• Haha 2

On 5/13/2022 at 6:41 PM, JTB said:

Um.................Not so fast...

On 5/13/2022 at 4:54 AM, bleachkit said:

Well Fat Luka is taking the Suns to a game 7. 

And taking them to school... GS might be the only hope now.. lol

Who are you rooting for Spud? lol

Edited by terrell

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

A lot of haters owe Luka an apology 

If he wins a fkn Championship after not having any draft picks to speak of like us..  Hell, they gave us theirs and he's not even here.. smdh.. Thanks Schlenk.... You clown..

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, terrell said:

If he wins a fkn Championship after not having any draft picks to speak of like us..  Hell, they gave us theirs and he's not even here.. smdh.. Thanks Schlenk....

That trade looks so bad at this moment. Thank goodness we can package that Cam pick for Gobert so we can still make up for it

Oh, I don't want to hear Ayton name over Gobert again. Ayton been embarrassing out there

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

That trade looks so bad at this moment. Thank goodness we can package that Cam pick for Gobert so we can still make up for it

Oh, I don't want to hear Ayton name over Gobert again. Ayton been embarrassing out there

I knew it was disastrous when it happened.. smdh. What a joke.. You cant teach size..

And yeah Ayton is playing soft..No thanks we have enough of those..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Dallas is a really good team even if their role players are just role players. They play extremely well together 

GS is in trouble too.. 

I told yall the Mavs and Celtics have been the 2 best teams after the break..

Mavs got alot better when they got rid of their overrated PF who thinks he's better than he really is(askng for more touches and shit), and added perimeter players.. Take notes Hawks...

Edited by terrell

8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Dallas is a really good team even if their role players are just role players. They play extremely well together 

Kidd has done a great job there...

I mean when was the last time they had a top draft pick??

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, terrell said:

GS is in trouble too.. 

I told yall the Mavs and Celtics have been the 2 best teams after the break..

Mavs got alot better when they got rid of their overrated PF who thinks he's better than he really is(askng for more touches and shit), and added perimeter players.. Take notes Hawks...

The Warriors got a lot to throw at Dallas. I think the Warriors will win that series. And I still think whoever wins the east will win the NBA championship this year. The east got the deepest and most talented teams.

Just now, NBASupes said:

The Warriors got a lot to throw at Dallas. I think the Warriors will win that series. And I still think whoever wins the east will win the NBA championship this year. The east got the deepest and most talented teams.

God I hope so... We'll never hear the end of it as Hawks fans.. smh

• Like 1