• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lukastans are biting at the bit to take a shot at Trae

NBASupes

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, marco102 said:

The refs have been calling some very iffy stuff on Phx.

Just watched Brunsen put in his application for Oscar...   2 times...

They just fouled out CP3 on some BS. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Just watched Brunsen put in his application for Oscar...   2 times...

They just fouled out CP3 on some BS. 

If they called fouls like that in our series, all of Miami's players would have fouled out in the first half. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Role players always play better at home...

But if Phoenix wins tonight,   CP3 will make sure that they never go back to Dallas. 

Suns arent winning tonight...

Edited by terrell

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

Role players always play better at home...

But if Phoenix wins tonight,   CP3 will make sure that they never go back to Dallas. 

This CP3? IDK man.....

FSRMz9xXwAkZaWK.jpg.df372260593405a521bb9a0ca2250477.jpg

1 hour ago, AHF said:

It is strange how the refs don’t seem to strive for an objective standard where the same action is a foul in all games.  Shouldn’t be something where a grab, bump, etc in a less physical series is a foul and where the same action is allowed every trip down the court for a team that wants to play physical.

Ok I’m not saying the playoffs are rigged but I believe they kind of are a bit. :sarcastic:Or how bout this, for the sake of NBA drama for the fans, the refs tend to side with the team that is trailing most often. 

Suns should have won this in 5 in my view, not it’ll take 6, and if the NBA are really desperate for ratings and revenue (which they are) possibly 7. 

The Mobs in Vegas gotta eat. Do you realize how many NBA casuals now shifted and believe Luka is gonna win it? A lot.

So take a bit of the Suns betters money 💰 for a game or two or three. Nice work Adam. A biz and entertainment. I hate that guy!!!! :angry2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m with this. Suns in 6.

But you said Suns in 4.. lol. I hope youre right..

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Ok I’m not saying the playoffs are rigged but I believe they kind of are a bit. :sarcastic:Or how bout this, for the sake of NBA drama for the fans, the refs tend to side with the team that is trailing most often. 

Suns should have won this in 5 in my view, not it’ll take 6, and if the NBA are really desperate for ratings and revenue (which they are) possibly 7. 

The Mobs in Vegas gotta eat. Do you realize how many NBA casuals now shifted and believe Luka is gonna win it? A lot.

So take a bit of the Suns betters money 💰 for a game or two or three. Nice work Adam. A biz and entertainment. I hate that guy!!!! :angry2:

The refs calls were questionable... especially the last call on CP3.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Wherever you get the out come you don't want, it's always because of the officiating. Amazing how that is.

download.jpg.9ad2386ca4326f9cd94f04ac77e3d9b3.jpg

Edited by terrell

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

They were all fouls by the rule of the book, but as physical as the playoffs have been, it seemed strange that they called those ticky tack fouls, while letting other players get mugged.

Just want consistency. 

• Like 3