Lukastans are biting at the bit to take a shot at Trae

NBASupes

1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

Quiet as kept Luka has the lowest defensive rating of all the Mavs rotation players in both series by far.  He’s been magnificent.

I love my core guys on GS but that team is ass compared to yesteryear.  Bogut/ Barnes/ Livingston >>>>>>>>>>>>> Looney/ Wiggins/ Poole.  Their team defense isn’t good enough to stop Luka from dominating if his shot is falling.

So you and Terrell rolling with Dallas

It wouldn't shock me if they beat GS but GS can get them to move on defense, something Phoenix is struggling at. Curry and Green present issues for Dallas.

Edited by NBASupes

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Amen!!!

How much better can he get though at his size? Cut down the turnovers and what else? Hes always going to be a liability on defense..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

It wouldn't shock me if they beat GS but GS can get them to move on defense, something Phoenix is struggling at. Curry and Green present issues for Dallas.

Throw Frank on Curry.. Hes been great when matched up on Booker and Paul..

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Oh no, should be GS in a Game 6 blowout, I’m just saying Luka Magic can happen.  I have no idea how Kidd has got this roster full of cast-offs this far.  Their only other rotational first round pick is Reggie Bullock at 24, two undrafteds in Kleber and Finney-Smith.  It would only be right for Kidd to meet Spo in the battle of maximizing the hell outta your roster.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Oh no, should be GS in a Game 6 blowout, I’m just saying Luka Magic can happen.  I have no idea how Kidd has got this roster full of cast-offs this far.  Their only other rotational first round pick is Reggie Bullock at 24, two undrafteds in Kleber and Finney-Smith.  It would only be right for Kidd to meet Spo in the battle of maximizing the hell outta your roster.

Got them to buy into playing defense...just that simple. Hawk fans think you need 5 defensive players of the year to play cohesive defense.  Well the Mavs and Kidd disagree!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trae fans hate the truth like Kevin Samuels haters

I was being serious too.. Where can Trae improve at his size? I think he is what he is already.. He can try harder on D, and cut down the turnovers, but is that going to be enough to win with him as our #1 guy? I know everyone wants him to play off ball some, but if they think he was worn down this season, wait until they see his lil ass running around screens and shit all game long..

Edited by terrell

4 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

It's gonna be some great Basketball for sure. I look forward to seeing how Luka plays. I wonder are we going to see an appearance from Iggy on Luka.

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

I was being serious too.. Where can Trae improve at his size? I think he is what he is already.. He can try harder on D, and cut down the turnovers, but is that going to be enough to win with him as our #1 guy? I know everyone wants him to play off ball some, but if they think he was worn down this season, wait until they see him running around screens and shit all game long..

He can get better. That much is clear. He has to become better off the ball and stop ball watching. He also has to be more dedicated on D.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, terrell said:

I was being serious too.. Where can Trae improve at his size? I think he is what he is already.. He can try harder on D, and cut down the turnovers, but is that going to be enough to win with him as our #1 guy? I know everyone wants him to play off ball some, but if they think he was worn down this season, wait until they see him running around screens and shit all game long..

Stop the freaking live ball pick six turnovers period!!! Kills the defense

20 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Making Schlenk look like a damn fool...They didnt even need that pick.. smh

We've had so many 1st's Ive lost count...

Trae over Luka and then Spellman over Brunson... JUst damn..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, terrell said:

Making Schlenk look like a damn fool...They didnt even need that pick.. smh

9 first rounders on the Hawks’ team that got totally dominated by a 1 seed.  Mavs with 2 moving to the Conference Finals after piledriving a 1 seed.  Sports is weird man.

Edited by benhillboy

9 first rounders on the Hawks’ team that got totally dominated in the first round.  Mavs with 2 moving to the Conference Finals.  Sports is weird man.

And the extra 1st we got isnt even on the team anymore...

How does this man still have a job?

He better make some shit happen this offseason..

Edited by terrell

9 first rounders on the Hawks’ team that got totally dominated in the first round.  Mavs with 2 moving to the Conference Finals.  Sports is weird man.

Toronto and Milwaukee are like that too. A lot of times, 2nd rounders are older guys with perceived less potential. Remember our 60 win Hawks but they were always improving. There is something to always getting better as a player.

Just now, terrell said:

I dont even take that shit seriously.. Nobody in their right mind is making that trade today..

True but it's always easier in hindsight with draft picks. No one was taking Penny over C Webb in the draft but everyone would take him in year 4 over Webber

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Toronto and Milwaukee are like that too. A lot of times, 2nd rounders are older guys with perceived less potential. Remember our 60 win Hawks but they were always improving. There is something to always getting better as a player.

I don’t claim to watch the Mavs a lot but I don’t perceive any improvement from any of their rotational guys.  Brunson was naturally gonna be on a scoring efficiency incline with more minutes.  But I wouldn’t want anyone on their team in their current role, not even Luka.  

Brunson can be my sixth man and Powell my 7th all day.  I’m straight on everyone else.  No coincidence they’re playing well in THJr’s absence.  His game is made for the Kings.

They have the 26th highest payroll for a reason (Hawks 15th, Suns 13th). Kidd has pulled all the right levers and pushed all the right buttons finally.  I knew his exceptional basketball IQ had to show as a coach at some point.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I don’t claim to watch the Mavs a lot but I don’t perceive any improvement from any of their rotational guys.  Brunson was naturally gonna be on a scoring efficiency incline with more minutes.  But I wouldn’t want anyone on their team in their current role, not even Luka.  

Brunson can be my sixth man and Powell my 7th all day.  I’m straight on everyone else.  No coincidence they’re playing well in THJr’s absence.  His game is made for the Kings.

They have the 26th highest payroll for a reason (Hawks 15th, Suns 13th). Kidd has pulled all the right levers and pushed all the right buttons finally.  I knew his exceptional basketball IQ had to show as a coach at some point.

I think they have all gotten better. Especially DFS. That said, everyone just fits their role.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

True but it's always easier in hindsight with draft picks. No one was taking Penny over C Webb in the draft but everyone would take him in year 4 over Webber

Nah man. Nobody had Trae over Luka on their board but Rashad Philips. In fact, most thought hed bust in the NBA..

• Like 1