• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lukastans are biting at the bit to take a shot at Trae

NBASupes

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Obviously Luka and Trae are not the same. The biggest difference being size, although statistically speaking ( usage, points, assists) they are similar. Luka is not a great defender, but Dallas has figured out how to build a solid defensive outfit around him. Can we do the same? I'm not sure, but it's clear watching these playoffs, if you want to win you got to play defense. 

4 remaining teams are all built around defense. Golden State obviously has a reputation about being an offensive team, but they ranked 17th in O-rating in the regular season and were the number 1 ranked defense. The four remaining teams were all ranked top 6 in defensive rating.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Did you watch the game?

He was horrible. He had no fight. Less fight than Devin or CP3 had. He played dumb out there. He couldn't handle pressure on the ball. His defense was weak. He was getting attacked around the paint as well. It wasn't pretty at all. In fact, he got abused. 

it's funny because some people here are acting like this isn't exactly who Ayton has been his entire career.   He's very athletic and has great hands and shooting touch, but he counters that by having horrible basketball IQ and what appears to be a lack of drive to compete and win.  He's no max player.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, shakes said:

it's funny because some people here are acting like this isn't exactly who Ayton has been his entire career.   He's very athletic and has great hands and shooting touch, but he counters that by having horrible basketball IQ and what appears to be a lack of drive to compete and win.  He's no max player.  

Plus plus plus post!!!!

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Especially Atlanta can't trade Hunter or Okongwu.

I’m not trading OO for anything. That heart and hustle is the complete opposite of Ayton. OO is always a keeper for me.

OO, Marcus Smart, Draymond.. stats look ugly but they don’t care and neither do I.. just win.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I never understood this race thing in terms of Luka and Trae. For football at QB, maybe but not NBA stars. Luka would have been a HR draft pick

Qb shouldnt matter either..

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Everytime I wanna be legit mad at Supes I can’t. Even his apologies are kinda funny when read aloud. :sarcastic:

i.e. I wanna apologize for calling all you guys pieces of crap. Reddit had me boilin :angry2:, you’re not all pieces of crap. But I won’t apologize for my excitement of Alice playing out of his jurisdiction and if you want me to then your $hitty.

:laugh1:

This is accurate.  If @NBASupes and I ever meet, I'm gonna slug him in the belly then we'll enjoy a beer afterwards.

After he wakes up, of course.  I can throw these mitts, ya know. 😏

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

This is accurate.  If @NBASupes and I ever meet, I'm gonna slug him in the belly then we'll enjoy a beer afterwards.

Don’t make me your Arty though.. :fie:

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Cp3 getting the Lebron Cavs treatment.

Dang.  That wasn't CP abandoning Phoenix in a televised event.  That was him underachieving in the playoffs!  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Cp3 getting the Lebron Cavs treatment.

Yeesh, people are dumb.  I mean, sure, they had the most dominant team all reg season.  And you probably thought you could pencil them in as a Finals participant.  And Paul walks around as if he has as many rangs as Lebron and ....

.... ok, yeah I see it know.  Burn away, bro's.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Dang.  That wasn't CP abandoning Phoenix in a televised event.  That was him underachieving in the playoffs!  

Heh, it's all downhill from here boise.  All he is next year is a year older with a ton less credibility and a disgruntled Ayton.

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That's likely your last drink ever if you ever came to me f2f with that energy. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m not trading OO for anything. That heart and hustle is the complete opposite of Ayton. OO is always a keeper for me.

OO, Marcus Smart, Draymond.. stats look ugly but they don’t care and neither do I.. just win.

Okongwu and Trae are just must keeps. The others can be upgraded. Hunter only is a must keep because the alternative just isn't there.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

That's likely your last drink ever if you ever came to me f2f with that energy. 

Not sure about that. Kg hits below the belt. Ever have a baby swiftly kick you in the nads? It’s no picnic. Kg will also pull hair, poke eyes.. whatever it takes. He’s a grinder.