• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lukastans are biting at the bit to take a shot at Trae

NBASupes

52 minutes ago, marco102 said:

We are not fans of the Mavs

You do realize that realgm Mavs fans live here right? That Bob dude spent a couple years of his life here trying to stick it to us.  Careful when using the word “we” unless you French.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

:laugh1: Wowwwwwww. 🎵 MONDAAAAAAYYYYYYYY MORNINNNNG QUARTERBACCCCCCKKKK.

What? He's been good all year.. Way better than what we have on the wing...Not that many big 2-way wings out there.

You got fools wanting Donavon Mitchell on here but ok.. lol..

Edited by terrell

• Moderators
1 hour ago, terrell said:

I wouldnt mind Wiggins on the Hawks tbh... 

He's only 26 and fits the timeline..

What would it take to get him?

Trae/Wiggins/Hunter/Gobert? could be the answer to our defensive woes......

We need big wing defenders around Trae..

It's funny to me watching the conference finals and seeing guys that everyone was adamant around here weren't worth our time like Wiggins, Porter, Dinwiddie, Theis.  Not that any of these were perfect for the Hawks but we have to remember that the perfect player isn't out there.  That's why we have coaches and rosters of 15.   

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

It's funny to me watching the conference finals and seeing guys that everyone was adamant around here weren't worth our time like Wiggins, Porter, Dinwiddie, Theis.  Not that any of these were perfect for the Hawks but we have to remember that the perfect player isn't out there.  That's why we have coaches and rosters of 15.   

Wiggins was miscast as a lead guy in Minny. He has slotted in with GSW and filled his role. He isn't required to lead and be the guy, so no pressure.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Wiggins was miscast as a lead guy in Minny. He has slotted in with GSW and filled his role. He isn't required to lead and be the guy, so no pressure.

Or wait for it....He got better!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Having Steph Curry on your team will get you better open looks. 

We s'posed to all pretend that all came from reps in the gym.

And we're also s'posed to pretend like he wasn't working on anything before now (which is false).

• Like 2

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Jordan Poole and Klay Thompson.  I can go on about the great shooters on GS that get each other wide open looks. 

Klay Thompson played 32 games this season

Jordan Poole shot worse that Huerter, Bogi Reddish and Hunter from 3

4 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Jordan Poole and Klay Thompson.  I can go on about the great shooters on GS that get each other wide open looks. 

Haha, he's gonna pick nits all day with you.  I'm just eatin' popcorn a-watchin'.

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Klay Thompson played 32 games this season

Jordan Poole shot worse that Huerter, Bogi Reddish and Hunter from 3

Heck he even shot worse than D.Wright from 3

By the way, Trae out shot steph and almost surpassed Klay from 3 this year

24 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

And Guess who out shot them all by far...Kat! Lol!

Sigh.  Look at the system Golden State runs and the players it has. It's not that he just improved. It's the players, system he is now in with a defined role.  He's not a first or second option like he was with Minnie which lead him to taking worst shots than he's taking with golden state.  More of his threes are catch and shoot opportunities compared to his time in Minnie.  

It's not just about the players. It's a combination of the system, players, and shot type.  I'll call you a genius if you can strawman that one. 

I'll give you this. His shot selection has improved so that is player improvement, but it's not just that he's improved. He's gone from a 1st or 2nd option to a 3rd or 4th option.

Edited by marco102