• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lukastans are biting at the bit to take a shot at Trae

NBASupes

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I told ya'll Golden was gonna win this series with ease

Golden still getting beat by Miami or Boston

Golden state will not lose to either of them.  It's pretty clear who the favorite is right now and that's the team in the Bay.

6 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Golden state will not lose to either of them.  It's pretty clear who the favorite is right now and that's the team in the Bay.

Golden State iight. Nothing special. Both Boston and Miami are superior teams. They got stars wings and superior big man play. The west is garbage. All of the top 4 east teams would win the title this year against the western conference 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

You hear this @kg01:cray:It’s like hearing a song 🎵 on the radio and loving the artist and dancing to their beat and all of a sudden you find out they hate ice cream.

:fie:

Marco you broke my heart.

Having said that welcome anytime for a game. Be forewarned though that I might start $hit. :boxing:

This is exactly how I felt when @NBASupes made it known he's a Duke fan.  Absolute soul-crushing moment.

Kinda the opposite of when @benhillboy told us he's actually a Miami fan.  Well, technically, he hasn't "told" us yet.  But, if you read like 97.8% of his posts, it becomes fairly obvious. 🙄

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Trae gets so much hate for his D but Luka is just god awful.    Talk about a cone.    Oh but he's tall so he gets a pass right?

Luka can play O.K. defense when he locks in.  In my opinion, his issue is he cannot lock in on defense because he's sooooo out of shape.  He was in the corner with his hands on his knees gasping for air in the 1st quarter the other night.  That's insane for an NBA level player.  That was in game 1 I believe too after like 3 full days of rest.  Awful conditioning will hold him back as long as he refuses to work on his body and get in shape.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Trae gets so much hate for his D but Luka is just god awful.    Talk about a cone.    Oh but he's tall so he gets a pass right?

Andrew Wiggins:

"Wrong. "

It's been a while since I've seen someone get taken to the "upper room" like that. That was a Collins vs Embiid level baptism.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
51 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

TRAE can play O.K. defense when he locks in.  In my opinion, his issue is he cannot lock in on defense because SOOO MUCH OF THE OFFENSE IS ON HIS SHOULDERS.  

Fixed it for ya :spiteful:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Luka's numbers will look good, but because he plays at a slow pace his teams won't score a ton.

If the opposition can take 2-3 shot attempts in the time it takes for you to take one, your margin for error on offense and defense is slim.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kg01 said:

This is exactly how I felt when @NBASupes made it known he's a Duke fan.  Absolute soul-crushing moment.

Kinda the opposite of when @benhillboy told us he's actually a Miami fan.  Well, technically, he hasn't "told" us yet.  But, if you read like 97.8% of his posts, it becomes fairly obvious. 🙄

Over the last 10 -12 years I’ve never hid the fact that I’m Team Steph/ Team Jimmy if the Hawks falter.  My All Time favorites, absolutely destroyed their draft projections.  Kawhi did as well but has the personality and leadership of a dumbbell.

They’re the reason I’d set a 21 year old floor for rookies, as Herb Jones (23 year old rookie) is making a similar impression on me early.  He and OO set the standard for me in this latest generation.  I don’t know much about Franz Wagner but his stats indicate he could explode into an All NBA player with more Fultz and much less Cole Anthony.

Also very interested in how Maxey, Halliburton, Cunningham, Hyland, Horton-Tucker, and Simons develop under better coaching and roster situations.  Mobley and Barnes pretty well established on their inclining arcs.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Rooting for GSW for sure now that Dallas is out of it.  How can you not love Steph?

And more importantly, GSW winning with Wiggins in place of Durant completely takes away from Durant's accomplishments and puts a big ugly ink smudge on his resume.   And who doesn't want that?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, hawkman said:

Andrew Wiggins:

"Wrong. "

It's been a while since I've seen someone get taken to the "upper room" like that. That was a Collins vs Embiid level baptism.

Sorry I didn’t see it. I didn’t even see the highlight of it and won’t. You’re gonna have to lock me up in a room, tie my hands together and beat the snot outta me and even then I’ll look away.

#cursethescrubs #gentrification #traitorstoOAKTOWN 

All the fans they had in Oakland, suddenly they don’t look like the same fans. 🤔 

#lightershadeofwhite 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

He’s a smug lil b!tch that’s how. 

Hey, @shakes is onto something.  And not "on" something, for a change. (haha)

If GSW wins with an aged Curry/Klay/Green with the only difference being Wiggins instead of Durant ... oowee the heat is on Durant, baybee.  Not only did he have to run there to get rangs.  His replacement was considered an unmitigated bust and they still got to the conference finals?  Solidifies Durant's perception as a ring chasing roleplayer, fair or unfair.

Shirley that warrants wanting to see GS win it all, right squd?  Shirley.  Can I call you Shirley?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1