• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lukastans are biting at the bit to take a shot at Trae

NBASupes

3 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I don’t claim to watch the Mavs a lot but I don’t perceive any improvement from any of their rotational guys.  Brunson was naturally gonna be on a scoring efficiency incline with more minutes.  But I wouldn’t want anyone on their team in their current role, not even Luka.  

Brunson can be my sixth man and Powell my 7th all day.  I’m straight on everyone else.  No coincidence they’re playing well in THJr’s absence.  His game is made for the Kings.

They have the 26th highest payroll for a reason (Hawks 15th, Suns 13th). Kidd has pulled all the right levers and pushed all the right buttons finally.  I knew his exceptional basketball IQ had to show as a coach at some point.

On paper, the Mavs are really not that great. Basically Luka and some role players. Just shows how important playing smart, tough team basketball is. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I think they have all gotten better. Especially DFS. That said, everyone just fits their role.

Took out the player that thought he was 2nd fiddle, now everyone knows their role.. Hint hint....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I think they have all gotten better. Especially DFS. That said, everyone just fits their role.

DFS would be good here..

Just now, terrell said:

Nah man. Nobody had Trae over Luka on their board but Rashad Philips. In fact, most thought hed bust in the NBA..

I said he would be a boom or bust. He's either gonna be a superstar or a scrub, no inbetween. I can say that still remains true. He's a superstar but when he plays bad, he's a scrub

• Confused 1

I said he would be a boom or bust. He's either gonna be a superstar or a scrub, no inbetween. I can say that still remains true. He's a superstar but when he plays bad, he's a scrub

Hopefully he can live up to that contract.. He's gonna be highly paid starting next season.. No excuses...And Im not just talking about individual numbers.. No more bad starts to the season... Under .500 BS.... Travis better make it happen...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

On paper, the Mavs are really not that great. Basically Luka and some role players. Just shows how important playing smart, tough team basketball is. 

They don't have any weaknesses even if they don't have any elite strengths. They just do everything at a high level. Defend, communicate, move on and off the ball, play hard, they move the ball but go Iso a lot. They are very good at going Iso and targeting mismatches. Luka ability to see over the top makes doubling him especially difficult as it did with LeBron 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Hopefully he can live up to that contract.. He's gonna be highly paid starting next season.. No excuses...And Im not just talking about individual numbers.. No more bad starts to the season... Under .500 BS.... Travis better make it happen...

It will happen without upgrades. That said we had ain't it

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I said the exact same thing.. Hes either great or horrible...

1 minute ago, terrell said:

I said the exact same thing.. Hes either great or horrible...

That's part of why he's just a 35 win guy. Luka is worth 45 more wins and honestly, he's been playing like he's worth 55 wins since ASB. Man, Trae is so limited in some areas, its frustrating for me who is a major fan of his.

• Sad 1

It will happen without upgrades. That said we had ain't it

If we start out with another losing record...............................its gonna get ugly around here... They better take the reg season seriously from the jump..

Nate will get most of the blame though Im sure.... Not that he probably wont deserve it...

Its do or die time with this Front office and his "core"... The East is no joke....

That's part of why he's just a 35 win guy. Luka is worth 45 more wins and honestly, he's been playing like he's worth 55 wins since ASB. Man, Trae is so limited in some areas, its frustrating for me who is a major fan of his.

I told you a long time Trae was too limited and you argued with me... lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

They don't have any weaknesses even if they don't have any elite strengths. They just do everything at a high level. Defend, communicate, move on and off the ball, play hard, they move the ball but go Iso a lot. They are very good at going Iso and targeting mismatches. Luka ability to see over the top makes doubling him especially difficult as it did with LeBron 

"Luka ability to see over the top"

This makes a world of a difference...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Dinwiddie was a good signing.  He doesn’t f&@k around and Luka is deliberate, nice contrast.

Who’s career win share progression  through their first 3 years is 98% similar to Luka’s?  Mo Cheeks of all people.  Didn’t see that one.  Total win shares through career most similar to Drazen Petrovic but only 78% similar since Petrovic had 2 excellent years and 2 mediocre ones.

• Haha 1

Just now, kg01 said:

What is with you people?

Like yall wait til now to come out and show yourselves.  Only folks celebrating harder than Mavs fans right now are all you who were, again, apparently real upset about last year.

Dont bother responding, I got nothin else for yall.  Enjoy your strange reverse pity party.

I hate the Mavs and I hate Lukastans the most so I am not happy they won. I wanted them to lose by 60. I hate texas chuck with a passion

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I hate the Mavs and I hate Lukastans the most so I am not happy they won. I wanted them to lose by 60. I hate texas chuck with a passion

Yeah now we have to root for GS.. Ugh

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Dinwiddie was a good signing.  He doesn’t f&@k around and Luka is deliberate, nice contrast.

Who’s career win share progression  through their first 3 years is 98% similar to Luka’s?  Mo Cheeks of all people.  Didn’t see that one.  Total win shares through career most similar to Drazen Petrovic but only 78% similar since Petrovic had 2 excellent years and 2 mediocre ones.

Luka was 18, 19, 20 in his first three years. Insane.

Just now, terrell said:

Yeah now we have to root for GS.. Ugh

I can't believe KG thinks we are happy the Mavs of all f***ing teams won

• Like 1