• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lukastans are biting at the bit to take a shot at Trae

NBASupes

I’m raw… IM ROUGH!!!! :angry2:!!! :laugh1:

Anyone see Luka flex after taking Cam Johnson and scoring? 

It was like watching that fat guy take a bowling 🎳 ball to his gut, slow mo had the fat wobbling around.

Couple things I hate:

1. The word BEAST being used to describe everyone!!! :angry2: i.e. “My friend could probably dunk the ball and do a 360 while doing it.. HE’S A BEAST!! (My nephew describing his fellow 4th grader; apparently this kid is a bruiser and my nephew wants to release him on me) :huh:

2. FLEXING in basketball. Don’t do it on every play. Don’t do it if you have a dad bod with a gut like Luka on center stage. I know Trae does it but it’s cool when he does. KINDA LIKE “it’s your own kid so it’s cuter”… 

26EF8E20-7CBA-404B-A59A-EC8D0551CC0F.png

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Chris Paul be like:

Loaded lux GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

I like CP3. Always have. I can’t hate on that. Love, grind, he’s worked on his game. The only thing I didn’t like is us not picking him in 05. He was meant to be a Hawk. At least for a decade or so.

4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Heat series was rough and showed us we needed to make changes but in all fairness, the injuries to JC and Capela ended us for sure. Not saying we would have won with those two healthy, we would have competed better

kg totally agrees but be careful.  These folks gonna call you a raging homer for this take although it's totally fair.

4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Luka getting abuse worse than Trae in this Suns series

Any of these media eggsperts brave enough to call out his empty stats or they just claiming the 'he's doing all he can with trash' narrative?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

kg totally agrees but be careful.  These folks gonna call you a raging homer for this take although it's totally fair.

Any of these media eggsperts brave enough to call out his empty stats or they just claiming the 'he's doing all he can with trash' narrative?

You know Luka is the second coming of Bird.  Will be better than Lebron....

yada yada yada.

He's getting cooked out there!!

The media has already started the He needs more help cries.   They have downgraded  Dimwitty and Brunson to G-Leaguers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

You know Luka is the second coming of Bird.  Will be better than Lebron....

yada yada yada.

He's getting cooked out there!!

The media has already started the He needs more help cries.   They have downgraded  Dimwitty and Brunson to G-Leaguers.

It's fkng incredible how biased these reports are.  Guy has always been as bad or worse than Trae on D but folks just ignore it.  Glad PHX put it on front street where no one can deny it.

Let's be honest, best thing DAL can do to win a game is sit the guy.  Play through Brunson.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
32 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh man, talk about targeting someone off a pick and roll. :laugh1: Lukastans be like ummmmmm but but.. 

...excuses are already rolling in that he has an injured fat calf and his 'other's didn't show up...but oh well...does not apply to Hawks though.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

...excuses are already rolling in that he has an injured fat calf and his 'other's didn't show up...but oh well...does not apply to Hawks though.

Only thing injured on him is his pride ... well and the love handles but who's counting?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Only thing injured on him is his pride ... well and the love handles but who's counting?

He really needs to get like Jokic and focus on his fitness.  I know he may never be Desmond Bane, but the reason he keeps getting injured is because he's not in top physical shape. 

Did he get injured? I must have missed it.

Edit: I also want the same treatment for Luka as Trae if the Mavs lose the series in a gentlemen's sweep.   Is he a superstar? Segment should be ran on all talk shows.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Edit: I also want the same treatment for Luka as Trae if the Mavs lose the series in a gentlemen's sweep.   Is he a superstar? Segment should be ran on all talk shows.

It won’t. The media will find an excuse for Luka more than Trae. Guaranteed.

• Thanks 3

• Moderators

When I saw that Phoenix was targeting Luka worse than Trae I clicked on the video waiting to see how it could get worse than throwing elbows at Trae's chin, throwing yourself at Trae's knees, smashing Trae's face, etc.  

Then I watched the video and said to myself, "I bet Supes has a new WOAT defender after watching that game."

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

It won’t. The media will find an excuse for Luka more than Trae. Guaranteed.

He is averaging 40 points, 8.5 rebounds and 7.5 assists per game so far.  I can guarantee if his numbers end up close to that on offense that he won't get much of anything in terms of criticism no matter how bad his D is.  

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

He is averaging 40 points, 8.5 rebounds and 7.5 assists per game so far.  I can guarantee if his numbers end up close to that on offense that he won't get much of anything in terms of criticism no matter how bad his D is.  

He shouldn't get criticized, per se, but his stats should be deemed hollow.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, kg01 said:

He shouldn't get criticized, per se, but his stats should be deemed hollow.

I didn't like it when people made that claim about Trae so I don't really think that should be the case for Luka but clearly anyone who makes that claim about other players not exempt Luka from that line of criticism.

13 minutes ago, AHF said:

I didn't like it when people made that claim about Trae so I don't really think that should be the case for Luka but clearly anyone who makes that claim about other players not exempt Luka from that line of criticism.

Why you gotta do all these mental gymnastics to admit you wholeheartedly agree with my petty stances?

• Haha 4