• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The cobbled together, stuff we held on to during the playoffs mega super rumor and team direction thread.

thecampster

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We still own the rights to these Draft-n-Stash players:

Of that list, Marcus Eriksson is the only NBA player.  Currently 28 and playing for Alba Berlin.  Maybe he is ready to make the jump.  Anyone know what his current contract status is?

@sturt  wanted him over a few years ago.

Sturt wanted Pangos too. And a toilet 🚽 made of gold.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

This.  And I think this is what the campster indicated back in early May.

No he didn’t. I did that one. Camp didn’t sorry.

This.  And I think this is what the campster indicated back in early May.

Look it up if you want. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think

Sorry didn’t see think. I may want my OO credit here l. 🧾 search 🔍 

No - you look it up!  present the receipts please.

R.a440ce06045ee349cd0ca6a7650acc87?rik=r

No, you! You the one crowning Camp. 😂 YOU LOOK 👀 

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Sorry didn’t see think. I may want my OO credit here l. 🧾 search 🔍 

No, you! You the one crowning Camp. 😂 YOU LOOK 👀 

No.  You're the one saying is you.  You look

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Sturt wanted Pangos too. And a toilet 🚽 made of gold.

I wouldn't put it past stu to already have the throne.

And, on this Erikson dude, he gets David Anderson treatment for me.  Anybody 'member that guy and how 'great' he was supposed to be if we could finally get him over here?  Yawn

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

A lot. 

CHA, TOR, BRK, WAS, PHX, DAL, UTA, POR, LAL, LAC, and IND

Not saying I know anything 😏 but I know Brooklyn would love to pair KD with Capela. KD might be the most natural fit opposite Capela in the league. This is a poorly kept secret around the league.

• Like 2

Making use of what you already have:  

Bogie will be back, I believe.  We all hope and trust that the surgery was a total success.  What about the back-up two guard?  Who can we get to play here?

When I consider the different things that most of you say that is needed - Ability to handle the ball - dribble without hitting his own knee - ability to pass well - shoot and hit the three ball - see the floor and know what to do and when to do it - play decent defense.  

Don't laugh for my asking - Could Jalen Johnson?  I know.  He's a four, not a two.  Why?  I know there are many reasons why not.  He's not too slow.  He's not too old to learn.  Maybe we just use what we already have and not worry too much about our obvious problem.  Sometimes it may not be such a big one after all.

🧑‍🔧Fixing!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

I don’t believe this, you don’t trade your young core for a 30 year old center on 40 million per year contract and disappears on the playoffs, you just don’t do it.

I believe it if they have plans to build the right team around Gobert and Trae.  I love the toughness/defensive implications, but they will still deny/trap/box Trae and someone else will be forced to make a play.  Without additional moves, we're exactly where we are now with Capela...but bigger and maybe healthier. 

That said, I'm not against adding Gobert as much as I am not excited about it.  Not without following it up with the addition of a 2nd legitimate playmaker/shooter(s)/scorer on the wing.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
20 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Either Grant, Randle, or Isaac are options to replace JC

tracy-morgan-no-way.gif

We've just dumped JC's $23 million, not gonna get a guy looking for a larger payday in Grant, one who is making more in Randle and one that can't get and stay on the floor in Isaac (though I do admit, his Exhibit 3 contract details are intriguing)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3