• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA Finals Talk

hylndr11

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

No definitely 2 (KD) and this year, easy ride with a broken Nuggs, broken Morantless Grizz and lucky Mavs team.

Nawl.. those are not asterisk..

An asterisk is playing in the bubble...when nobody felt comfortable playing. 

An asterisk is this...

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

No definitely 2 (KD) and this year, easy ride with a broken Nuggs, broken Morantless Grizz and lucky Mavs team.

I’m sorry Spud, but

FC2BF725-93E3-430B-81B4-679D354F51BE.thumb.png.f10b3bdb86df5dc83cc16561c4df2678.png

Poole, Looney, Wiggs, and Otto is a Kings core.  GP is that dude tho. Give them boys they propers.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

I’m sorry Spud, but

FC2BF725-93E3-430B-81B4-679D354F51BE.thumb.png.f10b3bdb86df5dc83cc16561c4df2678.png

Poole, Looney, Wiggs, and Otto is a Kings core.  GP is that dude tho. Give them boys they propers.

There are a few things that we can take away from this victory...

1.  Curry has cemented his place in the VIP of Club Superstar.  IN terms of Rings, he has as many as Bron in less attempts.

2  The Warriors have shown that injuries can cause a championship team to be a Lottery team.  I think they had the worse record in the league.  The Warriors also showed that you don't have to give up on your core because of injuries....I'm sure that there were rumblings that Draymond wasn't good enough....  I'm sure that somebody said that Klay would never get back to being Klay.  And I'm sure that somebody wanted to trade them to put better pieces around Steph...  Well Hawks fans... look at what trust and belief looks like.

3.  The Warriors have shown that they really didn't need KD.  The loss to the cavs was because Lebron Suckered Draymond into getting a Tech (he actually manipulated the refs) and then Bogut was hurt.  This really means that the 72 win Warriors team was Legit.   If your FO doesn't believe in the legitimacy of your team, then they can make detrimental changes.  Hello Bleachkit.

11 minutes ago, Diesel said:

There are a few things that we can take away from this victory...

1.  Curry has cemented his place in the VIP of Club Superstar.  IN terms of Rings, he has as many as Bron in less attempts.

2  The Warriors have shown that injuries can cause a championship team to be a Lottery team.  I think they had the worse record in the league.  The Warriors also showed that you don't have to give up on your core because of injuries....I'm sure that there were rumblings that Draymond wasn't good enough....  I'm sure that somebody said that Klay would never get back to being Klay.  And I'm sure that somebody wanted to trade them to put better pieces around Steph...  Well Hawks fans... look at what trust and belief looks like.

3.  The Warriors have shown that they really didn't need KD.  The loss to the cavs was because Lebron Suckered Draymond into getting a Tech (he actually manipulated the refs) and then Bogut was hurt.  This really means that the 72 win Warriors team was Legit.   If your FO doesn't believe in the legitimacy of your team, then they can make detrimental changes.  Hello Bleachkit.

1) True

2) Their core consist of 3 HOF caliber players.  We only have 1. Our Core resembles Golden State before they won the title ( Curry, David Lee, Monta Ellis )

3) The 72 win Warriors were always legit.  And yes, they didn't need KD.  KD only enhanced what made them great.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Man ya'll are straight trippin.  There ain't no astericks. No caveats. No apologies.  You either win a chip or you don't.  And last I checked, Steph got him 4 rings.  That's legit.  No amount of hate toward him will change it.  

• Haha 4

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Q45T said:

Career loser Al Whoreford failing on the highest stage… bittersweet.

d91.gif

I know he burned bridges with some people with how he left but saying he is a career loser is just wrong.  Every team he plays on is at least a playoff team.  Hawks made their leap to the playoffs not when they added JJ but when they added Horford (which isn't to say that JJ wasn't critical but it took the combination of them with AH added).

For this series, Horford played about as well as you could hope for and was especially strong in that last game.  He just isn't someone who carries a team when he has a great game.  He is an elite support guy who contributes on both sides of the ball.  I don't think he has anything to regret from this series or this playoff run.  Only person who should be particularly critical of how he played is someone who thinks he is an All-Time Great.  But if you see him as a good #3 or #4 on a contender then he did a fine job in that role, imo.  

But, like you, I'm always happy to see the Celtics lose so that is good stuff.

(Just feel for Spud in this series of "nothing but nightmare outcomes.")

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, AHF said:

Just feel for Spud in this series of "nothing but nightmare outcomes.")

Thanks it was 29th fav vs 30th fav in the league. Luckily I’ve boycotted every game since May 15. Last game I watched was Bucks and Schmelts.

Weak year overall. Last year seemed weak as well. And the Lakers Covid year.

To me, the Raps were the last champs in 2019, that was legit.

Bucks were legit too I take that back last year, well deserved Giannis.

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Thanks it was 29th fav vs 30th fav in the league. Luckily I’ve boycotted every game since May 15. Last game I watched was Bucks and Schmelts.

Weak year overall. Last year seemed weak as well. And the Lakers Covid year.

To me, the Raps were the last champs in 2019, that was legit.

Bucks were legit too I take that back last year, well deserved Giannis.

OK.  I'm curious so gonna ask.  What has Steph ever done to warrant being hated?  Or do you just hate GSW but not him in particular?