• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

Honestly, from putting everything together, I really doubt the Hawks are even trying to move JC. Sacramento needs to drum up interest in their #4 pick, because Ivey is the clear #4 prospect and he wants nothing to do with them. The Knicks are the mark, and the Kings want the best return they can get. Collins name gets thrown in with all these teams because he's our longest tenured player and he plays the same position as Randle and Grant who are/were actually on the block. Our target (Dyson Daniels) is going to be there at #8 or #9 which is why we've engaged both the Spurs and Pelicans trying to get a deal done whether it's with Bogi or Huerter. One of them has to go. I think that's what the Hawks real plan is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Ooooh, I'm pickin up what you're putting down, sun.

Im just keeping it real. I have defended this rebuild since day one. So far, Schlenk has only proven than he can clear books with the best of them. Since we started spending money, he has been as average as every other GM we have had. We have been waiting for the big move that brought us a star via trade or free agency, and all we keep hearing is that the #4 pick is going to come in and be our savior. It’s as if we didn’t already draft enough wings that didn’t work out. But we are to believe this time is not only going to be different, but it’s worth losing our team captain in the process.

Yeah, color me unimpressed right now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

I am going to put my faith in Camps, Soth and NBASupers as well.giphy.gif

Me too ..... but I reserve the right to give all 3 maximum amounts of sh*t along the way.

Hey, if I didn't, they'd think my account was hacked.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, nathan2331 said:

Honestly, from putting everything together, I really doubt the Hawks are even trying to move JC. Sacramento needs to drum up interest in their #4 pick, because Ivey is the clear #4 prospect and he wants nothing to do with them. The Knicks are the mark, and the Kings want the best return they can get. Collins name gets thrown in with all these teams because he's our longest tenured player and he plays the same position as Randle and Grant who are/were actually on the block. Our target (Dyson Daniels) is going to be there at #8 or #9 which is why we've engaged both the Spurs and Pelicans trying to get a deal done whether it's with Bogi or Huerter. One of them has to go. I think that's what the Hawks real plan is.

Oooh yeah it doesn’t feel great to pin our 2022-2023 improvement on a draft pick 

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

I think if Atlanta is trying to clear cap space to sign Ayton, they should deal either both Clint and John to Phoenix for Ayton and a expiring or send John to San Antonio for a player and two 1st round draft picks in this years draft. Then deal Clint and some combination of draft picks to Phoenix for Ayton. We could then pick up someone like Portis, Olidipo, or Tucker to round out the squad. 
Then Landry Fields can hire me as assistant GM. Lol. 

Clint -> Phoenix, Ayton -> Atl

John -> SA for Murray and Langford

Kev/Bogi -> Nola for 8/Daniel Dyson

Off season moves I'd love to see happen somehow.

Grabbing Portis or Tucker to round out the squad would finally bring some of that Solo toughness back. Wish we would sign him on as an assistant.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, theheroatl said:

Oooh yeah it doesn’t feel great to pin our 2022-2023 improvement on a draft pick 

We're not pinning it on Daniels though. He'll most likely come off the bench behind Huerter or Bogi until he shows he's ready to start. Ayton is the real immediate upgrade for this team. That and the continued development of our players along with hopefully more commitment to defense from the whole roster.

• Like 2