• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

• Premium Member

FWIW none of the insiders on here has ever said that a trade was 100% going to happen on draft night. The only people that said the Hawks were going to move Collins on draft night were outside media types. It could happen but we never said it was 100% going to happen tonight.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Diesel said:

KD has no trade blocks... if he's traded, he's traded.   BK can trade him to Orlando if they felt like it and KD couldn't stop it. 

Teams really really don't want to be known for not working with players esp superstars , and doing shit like that for obvious reasons 

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I thought I was the only one 😂 Mine said “oh no is this the draft where no winner is determined EVER!”

I said no that’s squawk dynasty fantasy.

Her: 🤦‍♀️ 

She just keeps giving me the death stare lol

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

FWIW none of the insiders on here has ever said that a trade was 100% going to happen on draft night. The only people that said the Hawks were going to move Collins on draft night were outside media types. It could happen but we never said it was 100% going to happen tonight.

Nice preemptive "don'tlookitme'.

Although I hear you, I'm required to give you atleast a pound of shish before coming to my senses ya know?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member

Pistons interested in Gordon Hayward

The Detroit Pistons have been identified as a “possible trading partner” with the Charlotte Hornets for forward Gordon Hayward. ESPN’s Jonathan Givony dropped that report amid an NBA mock draft blurb predicting Memphis big man Jalen Duren to the New York Knicks at No. 11. “Detroit Pistons GM Troy Weaver is one of Duren’s biggest fans in the NBA, sources say, and could very well look to target him in a draft night trade if he continued to slide down the board, especially to Charlotte, which has been identified as a possible trading partner for the Pistons in a potential Gordon Hayward deal.”

• Like 1

50-50 chance there are no trades tonight cause every team in the league overvalues their assets and every “other team” assets are not enough lmao

Like sac town not trading Ivey for 5 FRP and saying it’s not enough

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Sothron said:

This was Mrs. Sothron saying to me "The Squawkers know you never said a trade was 100% going to happen tonight, right?"

Sothron: "They should know I would never say that unless I was told it was 100% going to happen."

Mrs. Sothron: the wife giving you the "I know you are talking but listen to me" stare.

Sothron: Let me remind them....

Mrs. Sothon: Well, you know best dear...and goes back to her cell phone

She knows what she's talking about. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sothron said:

This was Mrs. Sothron saying to me "The Squawkers know you never said a trade was 100% going to happen tonight, right?"

Sothron: "They should know I would never say that unless I was told it was 100% going to happen."

Mrs. Sothron: the wife giving you the "I know you are talking but listen to me" stare.

Sothron: Let me remind them....

Mrs. Sothon: Well, you know best dear...and goes back to her cell phone

That lady keeps you in line.  Good, you need it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I hope Landry is making way on  DejounTrae duo happening.

Would be by far the most unexpected (minus KD but doubt that's happening) and best move we could make this off season 🐝

F367C551-4CD9-4A69-8C83-0AE05B497FDE.jpeg

• Thanks 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, MaceCase said:

Had a great nap, how’d y’all spend your day?

Refreshing Twitter, commenting on the squawk, manifesting good Hawks energy to overcome draft day angst, and cleaning up puppy pee 😬

Not ball related, but my respect for parents went up by 100000x after getting this dog 😭

• Haha 2