• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I knew you would come to the rescue!   Welcome aboard team rational!

The rebounding, assists, and steal numbers look great.  If he is an outstanding defender I can see what they are going for at least.  But that scoring is ugly.  I’m pretty certain the terrible scoring efficiency is what keeps him from having good overall metrics.  Even getting up to a very subpar .533 ts% this season elevated his WS/PER/etc metrics a ton and .533 is not even average let alone good.

Was disappointed in how little he gets to the line if he is a “slasher” like D is saying.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, AHF said:

The rebounding, assists, and steal numbers look great.  If he is an outstanding defender I can see what they are going for at least.  But that scoring is ugly.  I’m pretty certain the terrible scoring efficiency is what keeps him from having good overall metrics.  Even getting up to a very subpar .533 ts% this season elevated his WS/PER/etc metrics a ton and .533 is not even average let alone good.

Squawkers are just thirsty!  Lets just hope Schlenk isn't forced to do something stupid

• Premium Member

If I could make a reasonable deal for anyone on the SAS roster, it would be Devin Vassell.

If not him, next would be Keldon Johnson.

Just sayin.

I like Murray. I just don't think you can make a deal for him that makes sense... ie, that is a net gain. Even the deal I proposed as plausibly reasonable was too pricey.

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Him not wanting to play a full nba season to help his team get tye highest seed.

He wanted to play, New York city was the problem with a crazy Mayor.  

Edited by Vol4ever
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

What's to fix.  He is agreat player.   He elevated the Nets when he came back no doubt.  

6 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Him not wanting to play a full nba season to help his team get tye highest seed.

I've found it's a good philosophy in life to NOT trust flat earthers. But maybe it's just me. 

:withstupid:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, theheroatl said:

While we wait on any sort of confirmation, my hot take for the draft is Paolo will bust.

That’s a valid prediction.  I don’t watch college at all but he had a net rating team effect of -2 on Duke, horrible for a 6’10 PF let alone a lotto pick.  Chet’s were awesome at +20 on Gonzaga.

• Like 1

Ya know. Instead of creating a bunch of holes in the roster trying make consolidation trades, maybe addressing our biggest/only weakness of defense at SG and keeping our talented starting Center and PF make the most sense after all.

If we want to offload contracts just to clear space we have plenty of options that don’t include our team captains.

• Like 1