• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

10 minutes ago, JTB said:

I forgot he was the president of basketball operations for the spurs.

not feeling great about this now. Pop old as hell to be going through a rebuild but HE COULD have a change of heart for his successor. 

You shouldn't worry.  These conversations wouldn't have gotten this far without Pop's approval..

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Players always have a say. Especially one as significant as KD.

They CAN trade him anywhere, but if he doesn't want to play for that team, he doesn't have to suit up for them. 

Contracts don't mean anything for a player of his caliber. He will force his way out of any situation he doesn't want to be in.

Teams know this too. Which is why any team would want to know from KD's mouth that he is interested in coming to play for them. So, it's back in his hands at the end of the day.

Yep.  Also, I'd like to see a GM with the stones to trade a player like Durant without his input.  Good luck talking to future high profile FA's and their agents.

• Premium Member
22 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Murray just too small to be next to Trae. Name the last backcourt to win a title where the backcourt was under 185 pounds. And we got to max him too. 

I know he makes us better. I know that. That's a fact. But I remember those small backcourt get chewed alive in the playoffs with the rules being more loose. 

I don't like it. Honestly, I hope it's dead and not revived. That's not even considering the trade package which we know is going to be extreme. They want a Jrue Holiday package. That's a lot. 

I am just thinking about the playoffs because that's ultimately what matters. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I've been telling all of you that Trae + Delon was a very good combo for the Hawks this year.

He shouldve been starting over Huerter..

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

Me:  Stop checking Twitter, stop refreshing the Squawk, stop checking the most recent news articles.....

Also me:

giphy.gif

Okay, folks. We need to do this GoFundMe to upgrade our friend's device. All in?

• Haha 2