• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

All those protections though… bundle it with Cam and maybe the hot trash won’t steam

That's the scary part -- if I'm a GM, I'm liking Knicks picks a lot more than Hawks picks lol

• Haha 1

Gotta he honest here and say I don’t believe we will get this done with Murray. May be the spurs trying to drive up the price but I believe other teams are really in the market for Murray now including the heat and knicks. It’s a lot of cooks in the kitchen there Like every other trade that’s been in the works this year it’s probably going to fall through and leave us empty with nothing.

im really preparing for a John Collins makeup from the front office at this point along with Trae. If I were the FO I’d see where this Murray thing goes but would refocus on Ayton and give him the max.

Trae, Collins, Ayton will be a very good improvement as well. You want defense at the 2 then just resign Wright and start him. Trade bogi for future assets. 

• Thanks 1

Mavs fans not feeling great rn. 

As for Murray. I’m sure Knicks wanna throw 5 picks and a TPE if they want. Let them lock down and max their capspace without any big men (Randle don’t count) and watch them get cooked.

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 1

Just now, NekiEcko said:

They want go to the playoffs this year

Then they're overrating Brunson.  Ah well, have at it Knikies.

On the other side, talk about the DAL angle.  All I kept hearing is how guys were gonna flock to DAL but, as has been the case for 20 years of Cuban, they ALWAYS lose everybody other than their golden boy.  And, despite having an "owner everybody wanna play for", high level FAgents do not go there.

This is a devastating blow for the Maves.  Losing a guy they developed as soon as he was able to go.  And they had the advantage to keep him via the 5th year.  It can't be understated how big a loss this would be for them.

• Like 2

Knicks are going after Murray and they aren’t going to be shy about giving away 3 first rd picks unprotected unlike Atlanta.

just saying I think we lost out on this one! Brunson and Murray is a nice backcourt. If they can get rid of Randle for a desperate team the knicks may be on the come up!